Wexford GAA 2021

There is no academic endeavour in the area of psychology geared for dealing with Davy

1 Like

Don’t be so precious about your thread, I haven’t noticed you too put out if a thread about Limerick, Cork or Tipp etc etc goes off topic a little,
Would you allow somebody to start labelling you a racist repeatedly and not challenge it?

Maybe there’s something behind it, that’s why I was wondering anyway

His previous username was named after a racist and wife beater so that’s probably what Fitzy is getting at

1 Like

Yourself and @count_of_monte_crist think that this level of ‘debate’ from a contributor on the forum should go unchallenged?

And in the middle of that foul mouthed diatribe he throws in the following.

Precious? not at all, I just get frustrated when a thread ends being a back and forth between too lads, it’s ridiculous.

I don’t read the other threads you mentioned, I only check in on threads that interest me.

I’ll ask you to desist from putting words in my mouth.

Presumably you’d be similarly blasé if another poster was calling you a ‘horrible racist cunt’ and a ‘little racist shit’.

Personally I don’t care what anonymous folk on the internet think about me.

Perhaps you should raise the issue with the mods and the two of you can find some resolution to your differences.

1 Like

Some lads on here would want to go and get a life.

1 Like

It’s too late mate, the arbiter of fun has arrived

Arguing with total strangers on the internet. The mind boggles.

1 Like

Boohoo my internet identity was branded racist.

Gas cunts.

Zen.

Be water.

I agree completely,
But when somebody repeatedly screams ‘racist cunt’ at you it’s difficult to leave it go, all the threads go off course, there’s nothing special about Wexford GAA

The threads with Cork, Limerick or Tipp in the title wouldn’t be long turning into silly stuff, take it as a compliment

Someone who doesnt know you personally insulting you on the internet, who cares.

2 Likes

And that’s why I made the request in a cordial fashion.

It fell on deaf ears obviously.

Some folk are very rushed to get offended, I just see it as a waste of time and energy.

1 Like

Shut up you, you inbred, 12 fingered scrotum.

There hasn’t been any more rancour since you made the first post, it’s funny that some of the most sensitive posters are always the ones to accuse others of getting offended :grinning: (not you)

It’s not really a fully anonymous forum, lots of people here know each other, anonymity has gone out the door long ago.
The truth is that you shouldn’t repeatedly call somebody a racist with nothing top point to that, the ‘no future to think of other than misery.’ quote was a bit off also knowing what we do about Dans personal circumstances, It was probably unintended but should be addressed.

Ah come here, bloody internet forum, laughable.

He was on the wind-up, and he got Fisty to bite (never hard, admittedly).
Why he wants to claim offence is anyone’s guess, but he gets a great kick out of it

Now wind your neck in, you busybody Cark cunt

1 Like