Wexford GAA 2023 🐐

If i remember correctly he got a lovely goal in the u21 leinster final v Galway in portlaoise probably 2018. Pity, we really should have won that but Galway got a winning goal in extra time to beat us.

The Box Office Industries Challenge match circuit.

Unless the terraces are being used for fireworks I’d say they will surely make more tickets available.

That’s right, was at it myself a brilliant game just unfortunate ending, poor Billy Byrne who was a selector was in tears after the game.

Think he might have had a couple of brief stints with the footballers definitely in the panel when Banty was the manager.

1 Like

Don’t remember him togging out with the footballers, but could be wrong

Yeah he never nailed down a place but was in alright Team news: All change for Model men - HoganStand

1 Like

We’ll be sending the opposition home with their tae in a mug.

3 Likes

2 Likes

What age is Brosnan at this stage?

Feels likes he’s around forever but not that auld

Only really became a regular in the team in 2011. Had been a sub or on the fringes of the team for a few years before it alright.

No sign of Martin O’ Connor in the 26 but it’s early days yet. I’d be hopeful that John Hegarty should do well in charge.

Known the man as a coach in school and then watched him at Shel’s, he’s a good operator, he’ll do well.

1 Like

Think I saw somewhere that Martin O’Connor is gone to Germany, he’d be a huge loss

2 Likes

He would. A very solid centre-back and only about 24/25. Good to see another youngster like Brian Cushe in there.

Its been a long time since there’s been a settled Wexford football team though. Feels like there’s been a constant transitional period since 2015 onwards.

2 Likes

He would definitely have been one of the captains anyway.

5 Likes

Names to faces.

3 Likes