Wexford GAA 2023 🐐

Era we shall see

Well Munster is the AI atm
And only one team in it
Let’s be honest
Same old same old
And will be for another year or 2 at least

Wouldn’t agree with that assessment at all. Cork were lost for large parts of that game, Kingston frees and 2 soft goals were the difference. Not a chance Cork get out of Munster.

2 Likes

Dunno tbh and that’s genuine
Ref getting out of Munster

You’re saying this based on a league game?

1 Like

Good article from Christy, comes across really well on Wooly Parkinsons podcast, I wouldn’t be surprised if he had a play by play memory of 1997 Kerry Club Intermediate semi finals given his knowledge :sweat_smile: on the topic of Clare what’s the problem with that Derrick Lynch fella comes across as an awful clown on Twitter.

Nah ive been down watching Cork train sure

1 Like

Above in a tree at Pairc Ui Rinn.

1 Like

Im off down to Limerick this week, anyone a spare pair of binoculars😀

1 Like

You should branch out into Soccer, Bielsa who used to manage Leeds would definitely have employment for ya :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Would have loved to have seen a heat map of Dee O’Keeffe’s positioning yesterday. The man was all over the pitch, our best player along with Chin who gave an exhibition.
Egan has a big worry on his hands now with the defence. They were smashing ball into needless space where there wasn’t a Wexford man within 30 miles of them. O’Hanlon was in quality form and seemed to give that bit more security. It was sad to see him lying on the Cork turf, man had something to give.
James Lawlor seems to have made the goal his own. His puckouts were decent enough. Don’t think the goals were necessarily his fault.

Conor Hearne.

Are they going to name a Football team of the year or will they bother?

Seen a video just up on Twitter for it 23 mins long.

The disdain for football is serious.

@count_of_monte_crist how bad is Matthew’s injury?

Gone soft is all.

1 Like

That’s a fairly bizarre half back line

Bizarre? Carty has been wing back a good bit and Foleys been getting some game time. JOC has played half back but I’ve never seen him centre back before. Its experimental, giving 2 lads who have been getting game time this year. I wouldnt call it bizarre tho.

Good to see the Carley cousins on the bench too.