Wexford GAA 2023 🐐

arrah too little too late.

Desperate times call for desperate measures.

I’m in Wexford on Saturday to attend a communion so I’m going to overnight & actually go to a Wexford match.

12 Likes

Your support is badly neededπŸ’ͺ As much of a shit show it is, we all need to get in there and be vocal.

And violent.

We need to intimidate the fuck out of the opposition as they snake through the crowds outside Clonard Church.

4 Likes

3 Likes

Is this right lads? I thought the relegation deciders would need to be played at the same time & we’re not on until Sunday.

Eanna Martin the only Gers player I remember playing for Wexford in the kast 40 years.

Had he even left them by the time he made it?

Thats a mistake. All games start at 2 on Sunday.

1 Like

Shane Roche if we extend it to football. A poor return for a club/town with a strong sporting secondary school in Good Counsel. More of a lamping stronghold than a hurling one.

And Kieran Butler. On the back of his sister married to big Davy Power.

Wasn’t too many Gers lads in GCC. During my time all of them were useless at Gaelic.

Aidan O’Brien had a soft spot for Adrian Dowling and a few other soccer players in 6th year and gir them in for a trial. They couldn’t tackle of catch the ball and Kehoe fucked them out.

1 Like

He won a Leinster U21 before that in fairness. Forgot him.

Didn’t realise he was on the squad. I take that back so.

It was the older brother Derek now that I think of it. He was wing back.

An U21 Leinster title and a senior final appearance too. Things were looking very promising for Wexford football back in 2011.

??

I was referring to Wexford rather than Kieran Butler there.

Amalgamated in underage at every grade except u14. Fielding 7 players at u8 go games. A disgrace for a town of that size and the resources that the co board put in to them too.

A senior final in what?

Again … ???

League final was in 2005.

Did you mean SFC Leinster final 2011?