Wexford v Galway July 2nd

Ok a final

What about Offaly Joe?

I didn’t think someone from Clare would write them off so easily.

2 Likes

Ooffftt

Not a hope Offaly will win so time for Wexford to move on from Kk there s no dancing at the cross roads with out a cup

Galway should really win this, a load of rucks in the middle of the pitch won’t faze them and they have the size and speed in the forwards to do damage against that Wexico defence.

The one thing that will stand to the Yellabellies is that they have had a serious test against Kilkinny, and are riding the crest of a wave, whereas Galway really only have a spate of bating the shite out of each other in their own club championship (as well as every pundit in the country fellating them and their AI chances) as a warm up to this game.

@Bandage, the preeminent hurling expert on the site, has already called this for Wexford with 100% confidence. That’s good enough for me, assuming we get past Offaly. We need a few extra games anyway to sharpen our hurling.

@Bandage has already publicly declared that he would choose a british soccer team winning a cup over Wexford winning an all ireland. Dubious dubious character. I look forward to a few weeks of bile ridden vitriol with the real Wexford hurling supporters on here.

7 Likes

Offaly had a real knack in the 80’s of tripping up Wexford. Wexford thought they had done the hard work in 1981, 84 & 88 beating Kilkenny only to trip up to Offaly each time. I’d imagine Wexford people would be hoping for the soft touch Galway and not the dreaded Offaly,

You forgot 2004

Incorrect. I said that Celtic winning a European Cup would mean more to me than Wexford winning the stick hurling. That said, both of them would mean more to me than Galway winning the hurling to you. Best of luck against Offaly, mate.

What the fuck?

What?

Celtic over Wexford.

1 Like

He’s lost his marbles. His descent into madness is not too dissimilar to Buffs. Must be the high pollen count.

They also beat Wexford in 1969 when we were defending All Ireland champions.

They are absolutely fucking hopeless now though.

That is fucking shameful.

13 Likes

Is disgraceful.

More affinity with Haggis McJocktrap from a servile sewer of civilisation like Scotland than his own. Jesus wept. I’m convinced when people move to Dublin they suffer a cultural lobotomy.

17 Likes

His woman probably typed that.

You do realise we beat them in 2004 don’t you?