Wexford v Galway July 2nd

Iā€™ve been saying it all year. This is a serious Wexford team and theyā€™ll take some stopping.

Plus Davy has a point to prove methinks

Tipp hammered Wexford. Galway & Cork hammered Tipp. Weā€™ve beaten a bad KK team and they could have sneaked a draw. Weā€™ll be lucky to stay within 10 points of Galway in the Leinster final before exiting to a hammering by Tipp again in the quarter finals.

You think :astonished:

Guys, where does Pundit Arena fit compared to balls.ie, joe.ie and other sites like that?

1 Like

Itā€™s all voluntary writers I think. Lads who fancy themselves as journos write for it for free. A shop window for them of sorts as far as I know.

Thatā€™s make sense. Similar to extratime.ie with the League of Ireland so.

Galway will wide the floor with them in 3rd geqr

When did this happen, @Mac? As bad as Tipp were, there was only two pucks of a ball in it for a finish.

Look beyond the scoreboard moth. Cork beat them all ends up. Far more comfortable than the margin of victory.

A bit like Wex v KK so. I watched it back on Monday evening. McDonald missed some ridiculously easy frees.

As did TJ Reid, and Ger Aylward missed a load of easy chances in first half. KK probably missed more than Wexford did.

2 Likes

Listened to a bit of their podcast then is evening. Didnt recognise any of the contributorsā€¦ A few Cork accents. The bit i caught was decent enough, nothing sensational.

Even though he missed 2 frees from dead square in front of the posts, it didnā€™t really look like Wexford were going to lose. Donā€™t be down-playing your chances. Offaly gave Galway ā€œbags of itā€ last year and were in front at half-time. Assuming we get over Offaly this weekend, we donā€™t have a great track record against Wexford. Plus, Iā€™m sure the prospect of losing a Leinster Final against Galway would stick in the collective Wexford craw, which is bound to spur them on more.

1 Like

Youā€™re full of shit. Man up and say what you really believe.

The SF last year against Offaly was a cunt of a game. David Burke lucky not to see red, Connor Cooney not so lucky, Egan sent off for Offaly, plenty of late and off-the-ball hits.

Galway are the best team in country right now and are very, very big.

Lots has been said about Wexford being a big team but I donā€™t think weā€™re anymore than average and in fact our lack of size at the back has been exposed by both Kilkenny and Chipperary.

But but but I think weā€™ll have a stronger squad for the Leinster Final and wonā€™t be too far away. Galway love expectancy and thrive on favouritism.

They will demolish Offaly if they arenā€™t fighting among themselves.

Colin Fennelly nearly beat us on his own. Colin fucking Fennelly.

KK are shite though. We should won by 13 if we were any good, not 3. Wexford havenā€™t beaten Galway in championship in over 20 years.