Wexford v Galway July 2nd

Injuries and suspensions could be a problem. Offaly were filthy last year. Nothing else for it.

3 Likes

Is there trouble in the Galway camp ? We want the tooth , the whole tooth & nothing but the tooth ?

There is not. In fact I would go so far as saying that they are more united a team than any Galway side since the 1980s. This is Galway year gents, Wexford fans need to be patient, their time will come but not yet

1 Like

Ah we know that Laz and we’re happy to watch in ecstacy as this Wexford team takes shape in the next few years under Davy.
In saying that, I hope we bate the shite out of yis.

1 Like

It’s been Galway’s year since 1988.

Well funny you should mention, but the last time it was Galway’s year according to the bookies was 1988.

1 Like

Galway were favourites to win the All Ireland by the time that they played their first game in 1996.

I’m sure they were among the main two favourites a good few of the other years.

As one of only three Galway TFK posters who actually attends matches on occasion and so gets an up close view of what’s happening, I take this as confirmation that everything is now rosy again in the camp. Best of luck on Sunday, mate.

2 Likes

Who are the other two?

You are wrong

Who was ahead of them?

Limerick or Wexford?

Don’t think so.

Galway will stop the wexford wave

Wexford by a mile

They couldn’t have been Joe. Galway were strong favourites to beat Wexford going into the semi final.

I’d love a kinvara top to go with my galwegians and my connemara all blacks collection. :+1:

1 Like

Would limerick beat kk cc @iron_mike

Nah

I think ye would

Seriously ?? They played Roscommon that year in Connaught . Was that the year Rabbitte got clocked?

We need them to fly greg Kennedy back from wherever he’s playing football for this one.