Wexford

Cracking week for the town.

2 Likes

I was in Wexford town during the week. I couldnt get over the amount of shops closed on south main street, granted its probably been a few years since i walked the main street. But these 2 developments will be huge for the town.

1 Like

Few after closing alright. Is it a countrywide thing? The Trinity Wharf development was spoken about for about the last 10 years. About time something was done about it.

Yep nice to see something being done with it. The roof for Monck Street is a really good idea, that will be a huge success.

1 Like

First the stadium now the hospital

https://www.rte.ie/news/2023/0301/1359690-wexford-hospital/

Is there an arsonist at large

I’d say it was a row between people who argue that Michael Jackson’s music shouldn’t be played in public because he was a paedophile, and those who argue that great art should not be erased from the canon of popular culture even if its creator was a paedophile.

These rows can get very heated.

You’re onto something

TFK exclusive.

A bored fireman is my guess

1 Like

@Bandage The Mary Wallopers have a great version of Wexford Town on their latest EP.

2 Likes

It’s absolutely unreal. Lump in the throat, tears in the eyes, kinda stuff.

1 Like

Get down to the beach lads

2 lads in custody

The Young Offenders Comedy GIF by Wildcard Distribution

Bando is on the run

We’ll have a sequel to the young offenders movie, only it’ll be that silly bastard who got his house on fire after it.

Damo Dempsey’s version on YouTube will take some beaten.

The boys surely ditched the coke during the 6 hours they were waiting to be rescued.

Storm Agnes could now also send that coke anywhere.

That’s gonna hit a few county final Celebrations fairly hard

A drop in the ocean. Literally

Sounds like they were trying to ship the cocaine from Ireland to the UK?