Wexford

You idiot.

According to Kevin’s nephew, David Williams, the family discovered that he was “alive and living in London in the early to mid-2000s”.

Facebook was around then. Why not act on it then rather than 10 years later.

In the early to mid 2000s? Facebook only really entered Ireland the UK in 2007 having being introduced to UK universities in late 2006. Even at that it only really exploded into popularity in 2008.

Now if you’d said Bebo I could have lived with that :smiley:

Don’t mind Croppy mate. They are still on dial up in Donegal

Dial Up? Word of mouth is the only thing you can trust up here buddy.

So Facebook has been around 11 years and yet they wait till now to use it to find yer man having known he may have been in London for the last 15 odd years. Thanks for confirming my belief that their approach is a bit bizarre.

All I was doing was point out the inaccuracy in your statement.

No need to thank me.

Whats going on here lads ? @Bandage, what are the locals saying ?

‘She never got the chance to get better’ - cancer-stricken mum bombarded with ‘vile’ threatening letters before she died

I don’t know the background but the local paper had an update on the guilty party letter writer lady the other day. She was the victim of an arson attack following this court case being finalised and was dragged out of her burning Wexford town home by a dare devil hero.

2 Likes

Fantastic news. Great to see Chinner taking the time to act as Healthy Town ambassador too.

“3 out of 4 believe a healthy lifestyle is important” the fuck do the rest of them think :thinking:

1 Like

He’s going to start putting oven chips in the spice bags I hear

1 Like

Sure what harm is a bit of obesity , diabetes , cirrhosis of liver .

That photo of him must be at least 7 years old

He’ll have plenty of time for it in about three weeks.

@Bandage - were you in Wexford last Friday?

fuck sake.

yourself and @flattythehurdler should reply to them on their facebook page. The corporation are doing great work trying to eradicate all the rats and snakes in the town.

5 Likes

Excuse me?

1 Like