Wexford

Jaysus, a couple of them look about forty.

A few heart attacks in waiting too, the fat little fuckers.

The missus surprised me with a half term break down to wexford. What she didn’t tell me was that it was in bunclody.

Have to say though is that the place has changed immeasurably since the last time I was down here and was pleasantly surprised. There isn’t even the smell drifting in from clohamon anymore and the town is a lot tidier*. Well done @Fitzy and your townies

• I didn’t venture into the Carlow side yet
1 Like

Are you staying in the hotel Art? Bunclody is wonderful, huge work being done on the place by some very committed people in the last few years.

Yep, staying in the millrace. Grand spot and great kids club, not so great breakfast.
They’ve done a lot with the town, it’s verging on picturesque now. Some change since my days in slaney meats and Caesars.

1 Like

lolz

a bald man and a blind man praising Bunclody

Lovely gates and freshly laid tarmac on the driveways?

Eee colly blaa

Is the John Barry pub closed ???

Is or will be soon.

A case of bird flu has been detected in Wexford

1 Like

Oh bollox.

Was this tweeted by someone?

‘We received word he may still be alive’ - Family’s appeal to find missing Irishman after 41 years

I read that yesterday on the bookface. Seems a bizarre time to be putting the plea out. Why now and not years ago?

Brother of Tom who wrote Cuchulainn’s Son and David who compiled the Wexford GAA Alamanac thing about 10 years ago.

1 Like

They should have spent more time looking for their brother than writing books or almanacs

Why? Maybe he was a cunt.

They’re the cunts by the looks of things

Because Facebook wasn’t around 40 years ago? For Ffs sake @mac.

3 Likes

Headshot.