What Climate Crisis?

I should have mentioned he’s gutless as well. Anytime anybody wants to engage in debate with verifiable information and true facts his modus operandi is to block and resort to childish insults.

Bit like you, actually.:thinking:

You didnt engage with my point mate and made a childish insult towards me

I don’t read lunatics, mate.

I see this clown has no problem in profiting from dairy farming while crowing about it’s environmental impact. Farm is leased until 2027 to a large dairy operation.

https://www.climatechange.ie/about/

1 Like

Deary me

Thats my job. Back off @MountLeinster

1 Like

Are you making out that JG owns Kilree House?

His family does

What connection is he to the McCabes?

I’d say you are misinformed, that’s gibbons home place. They are leasing out the farm anyway

Fair enough. Next door must be the McCabes.

Just curious. I have no dog in this debate.

Kilree House would be one of the best half dozen farms in Kilkenny, as would the McCabes’ place. Remarkable microclimate in Sheastown. Most years, they can leave out cattle all winter.

1 Like

It’s been said to me that it is the best land in the country bar none, hard to argue with that opinion.

Right up there with anywhere. The land in Burnchurch and Cuffesgrange, out in Danesfort, would be comparable, as would the tranche around Dunbell.

The best vein of land in Kilkenny runs in from Barracore in Paulstown (adjacent to the River Barrow). Goes on through Clara and Gowran and that part of Bennettsbridge by the Nore, before going south of the town out the Waterford Road and on into Burnchurch, Cuffesgrange and Sevenhouses. Finishes up over in Callan. There is a good map of this vein in Walter Walsh’s book on the land struggle in Kilkenny.

6 Likes

Cow sacrifice is the new rain dance. We’re going to change the weather by slaughtering cows- it just shows the danger of giving uneducated gullible fools a little power
Nearly 200,000 cows may have to be culled to meet emissions target by 2025 - Highland Radio - Latest Donegal News and Sport.

1 Like

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy , why hasn’t Gibbons rewilded his family’s 585 acre farm in Kilkenny?

his familys?

Yes

i need more details mate before I can comment

The lads who care about nature want the 200,000 cows killed?