What Climate Crisis?

id say that there are at least 3 TFK posters who are holidaying to a heat wave as we speak

some hope

I’m holidaying in Italy next week. Hopefully the heatwave has broken by then.

Holidaying in Med Europe during July and August will be a complete no go soon.

They’ll be flocking to Ireland from all over to get a drop of rain.

1 Like

@Ambrose_McNulty will be converting the milking parlour into an "Irish Rain Experience "

4 Likes

Misty Eyed Ireland

It’s 31c in Majorca today, normal summer weather thank god. A meteorologist was on Pat Kenny this morning saying that this heat wave is perfectly normal and will be gone again in a few days.

1 Like

EYzJkpdXYAIP-hs

There’s @padjo now

3 Likes

A normal Irish summer too, Christ 2007 was 20 times worse for rain, was there any shite talk about climate change back then? I drove to Dublin airport in July 2007 going to ibiza after around 3 months of solid rain

2 Likes

The ground needed every drop of that. Walking the fields today you wouldn’t know they’d had any rain.

Sitting around in GAA jerseys in 50 degree heat saying “global warming me hole”

8 Likes

Sad in this day in age that this expert is not up in arms about warm weather in warm countries in summer

1 Like

didnt @Mac proudly boast before that 40 degrees was grant for him

1 Like

Reading seemingly intelligent people here dismiss what’s quite evident it’s no surprise that the likes of Gemma etc are emboldened, contrarianism is spreading,
Climate change opinion is now decided on your response to the Covid vaccine :joy:

1 Like

What did he say? A meteorologist who dismisses climate change must be a real ‘character’

This was grand weather last week. Was grand and mild

3 Likes

Ask @Ambrose_McNulty mate. I didn’t hear him.

No surprise to see big airport out to dismiss climate change

1 Like

I’m not dismissing it. I think it’s a fact. I just think some of the hysteria over it is overblown AND that measures in Ireland to combat it are pointless given what’s happening around the world.

A quieter airport suits me fine anyway

4 Likes

Is there anything to be said for another tax?

2 Likes