What does "fairly sure" mean?

Robin Red Breast Watch

The moment the snow stopped falling the lickle dotes were back outside the window waiting for a feed.

I hope they like the brown roly poly I shredded for them. They’ll be talking to me soon so I’ll let ye know.

“Believe half of what you see and nothing of what you read”…
Thats how I roll.
If you like “Daffs” and have a name for a pidgeon then thats gay.
Actually come to think of it, they say that 1 in 5 people are gay so aside from cesc4,jugs,farmer,bandage,rocko,mac,pikeman and art who eles is gay on here?

Yours etc,
GSH.

[quote=“Garda Sean Horgan”]“Believe half of what you see and nothing of what you read”…
Thats how I roll.
If you like “Daffs” and have a name for a pidgeon then thats gay.
Actually come to think of it, they say that 1 in 5 people are gay so aside from cesc4,jugs,farmer,bandage,rocko,mac,pikeman and art who eles is gay on here?

Yours etc,
GSH.[/quote]

If you saw my back garden now you’d think you were in Aspen.

[quote=“Watch The Break”] Then he used reel them in and his older brother would beat them to death with a hurley.

Ah, the innocent pleasures of youth.[/quote]

Christ almighty!

Where are these people now? Locked away for the safety of society no doubt?

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]Christ almighty!

Where are these people now? Locked away for the safety of society no doubt?[/quote]

Probably in the planning department of Clare County Council…Sadistic cunts!

Maybe it is just the mood I am in but that phrase cracks me up.

Not ‘the laundry basket’ but the ‘mothers laundry basket’ - i.e. who else would be using this basket instead of her, therefore she has gained ownership of it.

:smiley:

very very true- dont get me started on the gombeens in the planning department of Clare County Council

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]Maybe it is just the mood I am in but that phrase cracks me up.

Not ‘the laundry basket’ but the ‘mothers laundry basket’ - i.e. who else would be using this basket instead of her, therefore she has gained ownership of it.

:D[/quote]

Same way I would say the mothers washing up gloves or the mothers sowing kit…Sure who else would be using it?

slow down bhoy!

your roots are showing Crampy

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]Christ almighty!

Where are these people now? Locked away for the safety of society no doubt?[/quote]

Both gainfully employed members of the professional classes. They were’nt from Clare, not that similar atrocities never took place in that proud county. My older brother used to play ‘skydiving frogs’, which no doubt might also seem unpalatable to some in these enlightened times.

I’m fairly sure I’m gonna get absolutely pissed tomorrow night.

[quote=“thedancingbaby”]I just got an email from a mate in Glasgow telling me she is fairly sure she has a ticket for me for the Celtic vs Rangers game next week.

I am taking that as I am there and dont need to look for one anymore.

This better not go tits up.

Now back to work on the Strachan Out banner

[/quote]

You wont fcuking believe it…

you’ve lost the markers for your banner?

Or spelt it wrong.:smiley: