What ever happened to

We still have @Joe_Player

@flattythehurdler

Listen to Sugar Island by The 4 of Us on Apple Music.
https://itun.es/ie/QDyxfb

They even wrote a song about @Fagan_ODowd called '73

1 Like

I’ll pm you later bud. Any tickets still left for vicar Street? I’ve been up to my eyes this past while.

A proper tune

Should be tickets left
Still being advertised anyway

1 Like

Thanks TUM.
I can’t keeper it pucked out anymore I have so much on.
Better than too little though by a mile.

1 Like

What ever happened to boy racers? Are they still a thing?
There used to be a load of young lads with thousands poured into their piece of shit honda civics driving around the place, are they still at it or was it just a celtic tiger thing?

You still see the odd cunt around although they don’t have the FOR SALE signs any more .

The kids of Fingal seems to be all about bikes these days. As in cycles. Boy racer types were far more common in areas that had little or no actual things to do iirc. Donegal, Sligo, Wexford etc. Lads doing laps of the town and speeding up as fast as they could between traffic lights.

You don’t hear many cars making that pe-thew sound when they change gears these days.
A mate of mine must have put €6k into a honda one time, neon lights underneath, massive speakers, a 6 CD changer in the boot :joy:, bucket seats, spoiler etc etc etc. Think he sold it for less than he paid for it, (before he put the money in) in the end. The fucking ape.

The Niall Mellon Trust? Every ‘celebrity’ and their mother were hitching their tails to this bandwagon a few years ago.

How hard did you look?

Not very, admittedly. It did get a lot more coverage about 10 years ago or so

It has just vanished. You’d hear no more about it now when every cunt who’s a cunt was banging on about it. Probably just not fashionable anymore … championing child molesters is where it’s at now.

Mellon himself nearly went bankrupt or at least had serious losses, was up to €30m in losses at one stage I remember hearing. He owned a big estate and house near Thomastown that he sold for half of the €6m he paid for it. The lad who bought it off him is a multi billionaire who is the financial controller for the richest man in Asia. Re did up the house and barely sees it himself.

1 Like

Informative rating

This is as big as ever if not bigger to be honest

Kiddy fiddling?

Turns out I’ve been banging on about those Niall Mellon cunts for nearly 10 years, where does the time go eh.

Nothing wrong there except your use of the singular I