Things That Are Wrong

Do you know the first rule in a crisis situation?

Informative as always art.

[quote=“myboyblue, post: 909034, member: 180”]

Informative as always art.[/quote]
Amazing you were able to come to that conclusion without resorting to broadsheet

Excellent art, tired of using the other one I called you out on, you’re now using other peoples. Good work my man.

[quote=“myboyblue, post: 909028, member: 180”]http://www.jailbreak14.com/

I’m unsure about this, but has anyone heard of this Jailbreak thing? Where students get as far away from Ireland in 24 hours without spending a penny. Seems some of them did “awfully well” this year, however are now stranded in god knows where and begging for people to pay for them to get home. Just seems an odd fucking thing to do for charity, and a cursory glance at their website shows that some of them seem to have raised fuck all* so far in doing it. The two lads who “won” it, made it all the way to Oz, yet have only earned about 300 quid acc to their totals.

*These people may have raised the cash the old fashioned way and have yet to lodge it to their running totals.[/quote]
From the little I know of this (and I have no intention of learning any more about it) it appears to be wrong and the people involved in it appear to be cunts.

Glas is starting to get his swing back a little. Don’t overreach now pal.

A click through the website and a look at some of the pictures would most suggest this.

I’m all for a bit of fun in fundraising, but this seems along the Niall Mellon type of carryon where the likes of @glasagusban got people to pay for his trip to Africa where he carried buckets and tried to swing a hammer for 2 weeks before pissing off sightseeing for the remainder of his time on his friends and families dime.

Bought rose bushes in garden part of a major DIY chain which I planted and left to grow. They died without ever producing a flower.

Went to the customer services desk to complain only to be told by the customer service lady that they never promised me a rose garden.

The above attempt at humour

I want to revoke my nomination.

:smiley:

[quote=“TheUlteriorMotive, post: 909151, member: 2272”]Bought rose bushes in garden part of a major DIY chain which I planted and left to grow. They died without ever producing a flower.

Went to the customer services desk to complain only to be told by the customer service lady that they never promised me a rose garden.[/quote]

Looks like the attempt at humour suffered the same miserable fate as your roses

[quote=“TheUlteriorMotive, post: 909151, member: 2272”]Bought rose bushes in garden part of a major DIY chain which I planted and left to grow. They died without ever producing a flower.

Went to the customer services desk to complain only to be told by the customer service lady that they never promised me a rose garden.[/quote]

:smiley:

I beg your pardon?

What?

[quote=“farmerinthecity, post: 908567, member: 24”]Just overheard someone discussing Liverpool’s league position.

‘They are six points ahead of Spurs now. Seven if you count the goal difference.’[/quote]

Oh no… look what the guardian have gone and done…

Kolo Touré insists now is not the time to allow criticism of Liverpool’s defensive vulnerability to affect their run-in.

The Reds’ shaky defence is coming under increasing scrutiny after Sunday’s 4-3 home win against Swansea made it seven goals conceded in their previous three matches.

Liverpool have kept just two clean sheets in their past 11 games stretching back to mid-December, moreover, but Touré, who has had his fair share of recent defensive calamities, believes they still have a grip on their situation.

Victory over Swansea, coupled with Tottenham’s defeat at Norwich, means there is a six-point gap effectively seven with Liverpool’s vastly superior goal difference – between Liverpool and their nearest rivals for a top-four spot.

They remain four points behind the leaders Chelsea, but the striker Daniel Sturridge’s form, scoring in his last eight consecutive league games to take his tally to 18, and the enduring quality of Luis Suárez (23 league goals) mean they are confident of outscoring most teams. “We just need now to keep calm and do what we have been doing, if we continue that we will get the same results,” Touré told City Talk 105.9.

“There are going to be some tough games; Southampton [this Saturday] is a tough place to go but I think we can score goals and defend well as a team and we are working hard.”

The Belgian goalkeeper Simon Mignolet also believes a sensible and composed approach will pay dividends as the season enters its final three months.

“We are in a good position at the moment but with 11 games to go there are still a lot of things that can happen,” he told the Liverpool Echo.

"We need to stay calm and just focus on our next game. We won’t be thinking about what’s happened against them in the past [Liverpool have lost their last three visits].

“The gaffer gives everyone confidence. When you step on to the pitch you know that he’s behind you and supporting you. Everyone is trying to do their job the best they can and we need to keep doing that until the end of the season.”

The smell from my farts- Rancid!! I’ve been smothered with a head cold that I can’t shake and i think i’ve overdosed on vitamin c- They are those really warm gas like ones that just seep from your hole with little sound effect and as soon as they meet air produce the smell of 10 day old dead carcass.

Same dose as you except without the flatulence. The green shit that seeping down from my sinuses is chronic and foul smelling/tasting.

I had a salad this morning with 4 cloves of raw garlic fucked into it, burned the mouth off me but I can feel the garlic going to war with the infection now. #fuckantibiotics

[quote=“Kinvara’s Passion, post: 909389, member: 686”]Same dose as you except without the flatulence. The green shit that seeping down from my sinuses is chronic and foul smelling/tasting.

I had a salad this morning with 4 cloves of raw garlic fucked into it, burned the mouth off me but I can feel the garlic going to war with the infection now. #fuckantibiotics[/quote]

Garlic in your socks while you sleep is the answer apparently.

The socks you wore the day before or the socks you’ll be wearing the next morning?