What mobile phone do you have?

[quote=“myboyblue”]Check the battery.

Thats the thing that powers it tech head.[/quote]

Good shout. :smiley:

I’m delighted to report that I own a Nokia 6300.

ditto, black nokia

[quote=“Bandage”]Good shout. :smiley:

I’m delighted to report that I own a Nokia 6300.[/quote]
Are you CLG?

:smiley:

I’ve been looking at the new Blackberry, looks the business

I’ve been looking at the new Blackberry, looks the business[/quote]

They look very good but can a bit laggy. Do you already have a touch screen device?

I dont but the Nokia E61 was designed with the same sort of functionality as a Blackberry , qwerty keyboard and email focused so I’m looking at upgrading and from what I’ve seen/read of it the Blackberry it looks good. But if lag is a problem I would definitely think twice.

Well any of the users I have here who have never previously had a touch screen device think it’s the great, but those who have had an itouch or iphone find it a bit less responsive in comparison. None of them have any major issues with it though.

I have the same as Rocko.
The very odd time the touchscreen doesn’t work-usually when I’m trying to turn off the alarm.

I’ve one too but I find the buttons around the top a bit small.

ALSO, you can’t put your photos from it on to the computer without buying a memory card first. What a joke.

I “came across” an iphone but really didn’t like it too much and got rid. Wouldn’t be a fan of the touch screen.

Are all your mobile phones portable? Mine is, and I bring it around with me. It fits in my pocket and I can take it on buses and into pubs and stuff. It’s excellent in that way.

Would it be called a “mobile phone” if it wasnt portable?

Did you “wipe it off?” :smiley:

I honestly don’t know Flano. Maybe take that point up with the manufacturer and the advertising standards commission?

Flano would be more familiar with caraphones

until now, I only knew my phone was pink, and was selected only for easy finding in the handbag.

I now know its a Motorola Pebble.

[quote=“Mairegangaire”]until now, I only knew my phone was pink, and was selected only for easy finding in the handbag.

I now know its a Motorola Pebble.[/quote]

the pink Motorola Pebble…

was this the Diarmuid O Sullivan/Donal Og endorsed model?

[quote=“Mairegangaire”]until now, I only knew my phone was pink, and was selected only for easy finding in the handbag.

I now know its a Motorola Pebble.[/quote]

Lots of Motorola phones down here in Cork. It’s like the locals buying Fords. Local produce - local jobs*

*Note that Ford is gone from Cork nearly 30 years and Motorola around 2 years but the strong Rebel link is still going on…

I have a Nokia 3110 classic according to the Nokia website. Great little phone but a bit dated at this stage. Have used it off and on for about three years now. Tried a few flashier phones but the additional functions don’t compensate for the shit battery life. This little beauty can get by on one good charge a week.

Only thing is it’s starting to look a bit worse for wear, and if you’re tellin a bird to put her number in your phone it can be hard to square your old battered phone with the fanciful tales of splendour you’ve been spinning her all night.

[quote=“Watch The Break”]I have a Nokia 3110 classic according to the Nokia website. Great little phone but a bit dated at this stage. Have used it off and on for about three years now. Tried a few flashier phones but the additional functions don’t compensate for the shit battery life. This little beauty can get by on one good charge a week.

Only thing is it’s starting to look a bit worse for wear, and if you’re tellin a bird to put her number in your phone it can be hard to square your old battered phone with the fanciful tales of splendour you’ve been spinning her all night.[/quote]

How do you use it when its turned off?