What mobile phone do you have?

I wrap it in tinfoil and put it in the microwave. Then I hide behind the washing machine.

[quote=“Watch The Break”]I have a Nokia 3110 classic according to the Nokia website. Great little phone but a bit dated at this stage. Have used it off and on for about three years now. Tried a few flashier phones but the additional functions don’t compensate for the shit battery life. This little beauty can get by on one good charge a week.

Only thing is it’s starting to look a bit worse for wear, and if you’re tellin a bird to put her number in your phone it can be hard to square your old battered phone with the fanciful tales of splendour you’ve been spinning her all night.[/quote]

Does it last long after a bad charge or do you only ever give it a good charge?

I’ve got the nokia 6300. It’s grand and does the job. Not really one for gadgety phones, just can’t be bothered.

It charges what you’d expect, but on a good day it’s as bad as a good charge would imagine it to be.

[quote=“Locke”]Lots of Motorola phones down here in Cork. It’s like the locals buying Fords. Local produce - local jobs*

*Note that Ford is gone from Cork nearly 30 years and Motorola around 2 years but the strong Rebel link is still going on…[/quote]

I didn’t know Motorola phones were produced in Cork, I picked it up chape in Schipol… handy tidy yoke but knowning its Langer endorsed makes it handier.

BTW plenty of langers with Fords (Cork and Dagenham) pensions would have the Fords voucher for family use. I exercised it myself, once;

and it still wasn’t worth it.

[quote=“Locke”]Lots of Motorola phones down here in Cork. It’s like the locals buying Fords. Local produce - local jobs*

*Note that Ford is gone from Cork nearly 30 years and Motorola around 2 years but the strong Rebel link is still going on…[/quote]

[quote=“Mairegangaire”]I didn’t know Motorola phones were produced in Cork, I picked it up chape in Schipol… handy tidy yoke but knowning its Langer endorsed makes it handier.

BTW plenty of langers with Fords (Cork and Dagenham) pensions would have the Fords voucher for family use. I exercised it myself, once;

and it still wasn’t worth it.[/quote]

Ye’re startin to sound like Cian Foley. Ye won’t laugh so hard the next time he’s trying so save a cheese factory.

Think I have some ball of shite nokia, got it about 6 months ago, bought it because it was cheap, 50 euro…think it is 2600

Had a sansumg before that and it was a quality phone but had poor battery life…

I wasn’t laughing

he can try and save the mackerel off Dungarven and I’ll be there for him

Why would I laugh at Wellbiy when Dan the Sham makes a better job of entertaining me

[quote=“Mairegangaire”]he can try and save the mackerel off Dungarven and I’ll be there for him

Why would I laugh at Wellbiy when Dan the Sham makes a better job of entertaining me[/quote]

You were patronising at best maire. You can wrap your contempt up in all the feminine charm in the world and you still won’t fool poor Cian. No wonder there’s no sign of him.

Highly unlikely assertion

… and its nearly as sad as you typing K E N B A R L O W into Google

I was in Edinburgh for Hogmany back in the 60’s and I overheard a lad from Coun’ie Durham-man say “stick yar’hand up yar’ ars and pull yar’self ta’gath’ar man”

An anecdote that just came out of nowhere just now. Funny that.

[quote=“Mairegangaire”]… and its nearly as sad as you typing K E N B A R L O W into Google

I was in Edinburgh for Hogmany back in the 60’s and I overheard a lad from Coun’ie Durham-man say “stick yar’hand up yar’ ars and pull yar’self ta’gath’ar man”

An anecdote that just came out of nowhere just now. Funny that.[/quote]

That’s gas. I once asked a small man with glasses in Manhattan what time it was and he said six miles. Of course I typed it into google, what should I have tried? The yellow pages?

how about not give a shite

If I only talked about stuff I gave a shite about I’d rarely say anything. Besides there’s always the chance someone might overreact to a casual remark.

Yeah

I suppose that’s always worth hanging around for

To go back on topic
I’ve a blackberry of some description.
Its my third different one and I think that they are all shite. I get them at work

WBY

Have an iPhone 3G which is great for surfing the internet on the bog in work, betting on the move etc. The touch screen and battery life annoy the crap out of me though.

Have a Blackberry Pearl also as a work phone, don’t like it at all, can’t get used to the QWERTY lay out of the keys.

Last phone I had was a Sony Ericsson K800i which was a great phone.

I knew I had a Sony Ericsson phone of some description and according to my O2 account page it is a K800i. It does the basics which is all I want really.

This is it.

http://www.gadgets-reviews.com/uimg_new/sony-ericsson-k800i-1211240912.jpg

It’s not that big in real life.

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]I knew I had a Sony Ericsson phone of some description and according to my O2 account page it is a K800i. It does the basics which is all I want really.

This is it.

It’s not that big in real life.[/quote]

I’m saying nathin’

Childish.

I see your man Dom Joly on Channel 4 still using the phone he bought off you a few years back.