What mobile phone do you have?

Not a big phone person. I was quite late in getting one - used to hate people going on about their phones as if they were a kind of status symbol years ago plus I quite like being uncontactable a lot of the time.

I’ve had three phones in my life. Lost the first one after drinking a bottle of Buckfast and three cans of cider on a bus back from Belfast after playing a college hurling match up there. Accidentally put the phone into a plastic bag with the bottle and the empty cans and chucked it in a bin after I got off the bus. Was far too late (two days later) when I realised it. Dropped the second one into a pint accidentally.

I’ve had my current on since June '04 and its looking decidedly the worse for wear. Basically all the buttons on the keypad down both the left and right hand sides have fallen out. This means I have to use either the ball of a pen or a match to punch in the buttons. A couple of times people (usually birds) have told me their phones are museum pieces - “like OMG I’ve had it since 2006!”. They nearly drop when they see mine. I could not give a flying fuck, it still works.

Have a Nokia 2630. A piece of shit but not gonna shell out big money for one considering I lost/broke 3 of the things last year.

The battery is very poor in it too.

Samsung U900

The touch pad is a liability to use when you are pissed and the battery isn’t worth a wank,needs charging every night.

says Bill Clinton’s Ambassador to The Free Kick

Sony Erricson W760i, brilliant phone. My last two phones have been sony erricson, bit more jazzy than nokia.

Thinking of picking up the new Samsung Tocco Ultra.
Anybody used this before? Any good?

No. Now fuck off.

You forgot this :mad:

[quote=“The Runt”]Thinking of picking up the new Samsung Tocco Ultra.
Anybody used this before? Any good?[/QUOTE]

No. Ki. A.

You’re welcome.

[quote=“myboyblue”]No. Ki. A.

You’re welcome.[/QUOTE]

I’ve always had a nokia, the quality of them just seems to get worse and worse with each model though. I usually never bother with flashy phones but I can get the Tocco on the cheap so wondering if it’s worth my while switching from my nokia.

Its never worth your while changing from Nokia, but you’re welcome to try it and see how it goes.

[quote=“The Runt”]Thinking of picking up the new Samsung Tocco Ultra.
Anybody used this before? Any good?[/QUOTE]

In fairness to Locke the thread title is “What mobile phone do you have?”, not “What mobile phone are you considering getting?”

Think it’s lousy to come onto this thread with that sort of shite. Start your own thread if you want to do shit like that.

[quote=“therock67”]In fairness to Locke the thread title is “What mobile phone do you have?”, not “What mobile phone are you considering getting?”

Think it’s lousy to come onto this thread with that sort of shite. Start your own thread if you want to do shit like that.[/QUOTE]

Fuck you Rocko. I know you have a Tocco, now spill the beans.
Bet you’re trying to keep the good phones all to yourself.

Locke’s going to be sickened when he finds out about this.

Where is Locke actually? Did the prospect of losing last Sunday drive him over the edge?

he’s making dinner I’d say. must be close to the other corner back joining the family?

Nah the other corner back has a bit more incubating still to do.

have a blackberry pearl for work…they really are the most over rated pieces of shit imho…any bit of frequent traffic of mails or calls and they freeze…

Get a storm, they’re fairly good.

used one for a while …thought its was too big and bulky and battery didn’t last pissing time…