What other forums do you read?

Noticed you on boards.ie before alright.

Don’t post there ever but it’s very good for info sometimes. Cycling board can be a decent read and a good help on equipment side of things.

I’m just here, Thehuddleboard and that’s about it really. Lurk a few places but I get bored after a while and forget about them.

This, the Bohs forum, lurk on the Rovers forum and pay the occasional visit to the hell holes boards.ie and foot.ie

Post on:

Whistlestopper
RebelGAA
ie boards
Planet Rugby
Metacritic
Metacricket

…and lurk elsewhere.

[quote=“Turenne”]Post on:

Whistlestopper
RebelGAA
ie boards
Planet Rugby
Metacritic
Metacricket

…and lurk elsewhere.[/quote]
are you as crap on those forums as you are on here?

Do you post on Boards NCC? I think you’d like it over there.

I doubt he does, thats the good thing about ie boards, its free of retarded trolls like NCC.

Do a search of Fingal Hoop on www.srfcultrasforum.com and decide for yourself :rolleyes:

used to post a fair bit on the magic & illusion thread but fell out with the mods over a penn & teller trick that some posters were slating

he evens spams the rovers board with the same shite :D:D

such gems :rolleyes: as:

Man Utd Fanzine shames the club

Zlatan better than van basten was

and showing a shocking lack of knowledge for a reversing, surrendering eytie on this thread

Umbria - SRFC Ultras Forums

[quote=“artfoley”]he evens spams the rovers board with the same shite :mad::smiley:

such gems :rolleyes: as:

Man Utd Fanzine shames the club

Zlatan better than van basten was

and showing a shocking lack of knowledge for a reversing, surrendering eytie on this thread

Umbria - SRFC Ultras Forums[/quote]

Less of the personal stuff foley, I was just having a bit of fun

I got banned four times from boards.ie. Once off the transport and commuting forum, twice off the radio forum over Ray Foley and once off the ladies lounge forum for calling a woman a cunt. I don’t understand a reason for that last banning.

I must say it’s great banter trolling boards.ie , it’s no fun on TFK though, you can never get a rise off Rocko, Bandage or Dunph.

does anybody on here have a life?i include myself

[quote=“BenShermin”]I got banned four times from boards.ie. Once off the transport and commuting forum, twice off the radio forum over Ray Foley and once off the ladies lounge forum for calling a woman a cunt. I don’t understand a reason for that last banning.

I must say it’s great banter trolling boards.ie , it’s no fun on TFK though, you can never get a rise off Rocko, Bandage or Dunph.[/quote]

Thats cos they’re so far up their own arses they neverread anything from anyone else…

:smiley:

Art always takes things too far

And gets on his high horse when someone responds in kind.

thehuddleboard.com and kerrydalestreet.co.uk - Celtic
wexfordsupporters.com - Wexford GAA
boards.ie - random stuff and to laugh at how serious they take themselves.

I’ve been on nfluk.com forums a lot recently, mainly when Gamepass goes to fuck and I can read what’s happening with it.

Post mainly on here and Clarhurlers…would have a few on PV as well and in the past few weeks on Kilkennycats…used to post on the munsterrugby forum but it was full of toolcakes and got sick of it…would read the clare junior league thread on foot.ie regularly as well…

I tried to register on foot.ie because I took umberage with a post there recently. It wouldn’t let me though, it said my ip had been banned which is odd as I don’t think I ever let loose on there before although I was trying from work so maybe someone else in here got banned.