What other forums do you read?

im banned from foot.ie

:clap:

If I was allowed on I would be banned too.

If I was allowed on I would be banned too.[/quote]

its nearly impossible not to get yourself banned

“Dahamsta” seems like an absolute cunt, it has to be said.

the hamster is some cunt alright - I got a few temporary bans but I wouldn’t post on it anyway these days so never got a permanent ban. Although the title run in might wind me up sufficiently

The modding on Boards and other places I usually just find funny but that guy actually makes me angry.

He’s been subjected to a few good wind ups over the years. He has admitted numerous times to not actually even being a football fan, which makes you wonder how his site has become the most popular for LOI. I prefer the ybig.ie forum anyway, it’s more relaxed.

Just registered for foot.ie.

Going to wreck a few aul heads.:clap:

[quote=“tipptops*”]Just registered for foot.ie.

Going to wreck a few aul heads.:clap:[/quote]

premiergirl?

nah…you have to give a proper email address over there.

boards.ie modding is gas on the soccer forum. They’re incredibly serious about members following the ‘forum charter’ that it’s got to the stage where they edit thread titles to ensure users keep abreast of their interventions.

For example, a thread called ‘Liverpool FC Discussion/Team Talk/Rumours 2009/10’ morphs into something like ‘Liverpool FC Discussion/Team Talk/Rumours 2009/10 - [mod update - post #514, #789, mod warning - post #894]’

You can’t post on the soccer forum until you’ve built up 50 or 100 posts on other boards fora. You also have to request access to the main soccer forum on the separate ‘soccer access’ forum once you hit the 50/100 post mark and, in order to prove you’ve read the forum charter, your request must be accompanied by answers to a few set questions.

They change the questions every few weeks so people won’t copy the answers of other people who have recently requested access, I kid you not. The questions are stuff like, ‘in the 4th paragraph of the charter, what 3 things are forbidden?’

Why so serious?

Anyone still reading we ddings online? Weren’t we due an aul raid over there?

That never really took off although it does mean we have an alias that joined a good while back with a decent number of posts, ideal!

Lets delete our posts and take this to PM. :thumbsup:

What posts?

Spot on .

We should definitely stage a pitch invasion of a wedding forum or gardening forum or some such.

[quote=“Bandage”]boards.ie modding is gas on the soccer forum. They’re incredibly serious about members following the ‘forum charter’ that it’s got to the stage where they edit thread titles to ensure users keep abreast of their interventions.

For example, a thread called ‘Liverpool FC Discussion/Team Talk/Rumours 2009/10’ morphs into something like ‘Liverpool FC Discussion/Team Talk/Rumours 2009/10 - [mod update - post #514, #789, mod warning - post #894]’

You can’t post on the soccer forum until you’ve built up 50 or 100 posts on other boards fora. You also have to request access to the main soccer forum on the separate ‘soccer access’ forum once you hit the 50/100 post mark and, in order to prove you’ve read the forum charter, your request must be accompanied by answers to a few set questions.

They change the questions every few weeks so people won’t copy the answers of other people who have recently requested access, I kid you not. The questions are stuff like, ‘in the 4th paragraph of the charter, what 3 things are forbidden?’

Why so serious?[/quote]

I’ll put in the hard yards Bangage…

Have this lad rattled already, amoung others…only posting without moderation for the last two days.

“Dahamsta”…“tipptops, you’re not having a good start on Foot.ie. Lose the tone or I’ll lose your account, understand?”

[quote=“tipptops*”]Have this lad rattled already, amoung others…only posting without moderation for the last two days.

“Dahamsta”…“tipptops, you’re not having a good start on Foot.ie. Lose the tone or I’ll lose your account, understand?”[/quote]

Thinly veiled ‘i have no life outside my laptop’ post from Tittrots.