🤷‍♂️ What the fuck is wrong with people?

It’s not. It’s exactly what you’re advocating.

I note you still haven’t attempted to produce anything to back up your clueless shrieking.

Good post. War on drugs is a disaster, locking up repeat violent offenders a necessity.

You left out the most important one, protecting society. Society needs to be protected from psychopaths as we know punishment such as prison is no deterrent, they simply don’t care.

Like all the shrieking going on about Donald Trump by some people on Internet forums?

6 Likes

Mr. Trump and his supporters are the ultimate shriekers, pal.

I just point out facts and give my opinion.

My opinions about Mr. Trump’s character have proved correct at every stage.

Shush he doesn’t have an answer for that even though ive asked him a few times.

I am referring to the perpetrator . When committing a crime they weigh up that they will not be caught and will not serve a sentence .

Look at how many gangland murders get solved . Labane referred to drugs but most of the convictions for drugs are ODCs well down the supply chain .

Sterilisation would be a good start.

6 Likes

These men are criminals, not psychopaths.

Bro

You have some unanswered questions

How do you know? They exhibit all the common traits of a psychopath, you simply cannot inflict that kind of violence on an old woman and not be a psychopath. A criminal would break in and steal like in your grandmother’s case.

1 Like

They could make a start on the cork limerick motorway. The one thing these useless fucks are really afraid of is a days work

2 Likes

Irony alert

1 Like

When did you evaluate them? Where did you get your qualifications again out of interest?

Such as?

Im not afraid of it i am just wealthy enough to pick and choose when i bother

1 Like

Tipp or Galway?

How do you know?

The onus on you to prove such, not on me to prove a negative.

Under your definition of what a psychopath is, the perpetrator of any serious violent crime would effectively be classed as a psychopath, which clearly would be nonsense.

And replacing the water pipes.

1 Like

We need a deterrant to help daithi or we will be punished

1 Like