🤷‍♂️ What the fuck is wrong with people?

Unless proven otherwise, that’s exactly what they are. Nobody has offered any evidence to the contrary because there is none.

I have an honours degree from the foremost educational institution on this island, pal, unlike you or him, as well as a Masters degree. And it shows, because I’m not the one throwing around 1am in the pub standard arguments.

But I will continue to be the one throwing around the insults as regards other people’s educational standards, thanks.

When i did criminology in college we did a lot about it. There was no judicial support for it then, I’ve never heard a change in that approach from criminal solicitors i know, even though a quick google search tells me in 2014 the irish courts quietly adopted guidelines in relation to three categories.

3 Likes

It must be an arts degree based on the (very) broad range of topics you have knowledge on

5 Likes

If a person is sentenced to the death penalty, it quite obviously hasn’t worked as a deterrent, because they wouldn’t be in the position of facing the death penalty otherwise.

This is axiomatic.

You class yourself as “educated”, yet you don’t even know the difference between deterrent and punishment, which is absolutely hilarious.

That’s not so much a self-inflicted headshot, but a self-inflicted lethal injection on your part.

It was a joke you humorless gimp.

Well sure he won’t do it again will he?

You have absolutely no tools whatsoever to make a judgement.

What you’ve come out with is 1am pub standard argument.

Why do all your jokes fall so flat on their face?

4 Likes

It’s tremendous that we have so many criminal psychologists gathered here in this small place.

I’ve really enjoyed reading this thread tonight.

5 Likes

It is a ‘deterrent’ in ways to the criminal being executed as he won’t be committing any further crimes, particularly when he has a proven track record of repeat offences.

Well come on you cunt and tell us the punchline.

4 Likes

That’s quite hilarious given your shit attempts.

A career criminal forced into retirement I’d like to call it.

Lay off @ChocolateMice , he hasn’t been convicted of anything yet

Is there any hope you’d take them down off the wall and use them to get a job? You thoroughly useless cunt.

16 Likes

You wouldn’t get it mate and I dont have the rest of my life available to explain it to a simpleton.

:smile:

So it’s not a deterrent, given that a serious violent crime generally must be committed in the first place to merit it in places where it is used.

Thankfully we won’t be having this argument in real life as the death penalty will never be carried out in this country again, and let’s all applaud that, as we Irish tend to be very self-critical.

I don’t have them on any wall. I’m very self-deprecating like that - a bit like Canice Picklington.

Continually shouting “you useless cunt” at somebody, as you do, really is a classic case of “you are what you shriek”.

How is it not?

Its insane how out if whack it is