Whatever... snooze

Serious climb down … You useless cunt.

I’ve got 495 likes on this forum mate. You’d best remember that. With your shit fucking walking tours

You’ve got nothing. You’re a no mark… You backed down fairly lively there when the big hitters came at you. Go log off for a week.

:rollseyes:

2 Likes

I’ve got 3 TFK badges and 495 likes that say otherwise mate. You can’t touch me. You can’t lay a glove. Everything has been given to you in life and you know it, and you hate me for being a winner.

What’s wrong mate? Which part don’t you believe, the dog is it?

You were explaining yourself a couple of posts up… You’re done, just rebrand and be done with it.

Time for you to start contributing now rodent boy. You can’t spend your whole e life simply telling lads to fuck off and assuming the role of quality control when you contribute little or nothing yourself apart from the odd squeeling like a pig episode.
Up your game change your tune or sling your hook you cunt.

To be honest lads I’m here in hospital with the past two days, my life hanging by a thread. Things aren’t good. I was just trying to entertain myself a bit, have a laugh. Didn’t realise lads would be so fucking serious about their internetting.

I’ll delete the thread.

Just leave it kid.
Tag @rocko to come and get you. Mention something witty only both of you will get from that time you met each other. @myboyblue will give it a like.
Happy days.
But for the love of fuck go away and leave the thread starter alone you prick.

1 Like

I’m a QA, that’s my role here.

Sending you good positive vibes mate. Pray to the 7 gods.

1 Like

Sort your shit out or die.

Your a boring serious oul cunt who has gotten a leg up all his life, now fuck up.

1 Like

Thanks lad. An issue with the heart. On heavy medication

Even @backinatracksuit has 2000 likes.

You low cunt, and I in my hospital bed.

1 Like

Out of the park.

OK chaps, how do I delete a thread I started?

You have to kill yourself, then all traces of you disappear from TFK.

1 Like