Whats the best Irish radio station to listen to?

Not that prick

You don’t want some cunt coming in messing with the formula here. Tell the listeners that Chuck Berry was born on this day, and so was Johnny in Ennistymon and his wife Bridie sends in her birthday wishes, and heres Johnny B Goode etc etc

10 Likes

Some handy job he had
Always seemed an alright sort , even back to his “Play the game” days

What’s wrong with him? Very inoffensive and seems suited to that slot.

1 Like

Bit of a smartarse IMHO, I prefer Marty in the mornings

Look you probably get the full show over there with the time diff. I’m judging it from 6:30am onwards.

He needs to pull his neck in a small bit but if he shadowed Ronan for a week I think he’d fall in.

Dave izzit - the cunt must be well over 80. Red Hurley on now reminiscing about himself and Ronan together in the states :roll_eyes:

Red somehow secured a seasonal slot in the Sunset in Las Vegas back in the 70’s to great fanfare.
He stuck it about a fortnight before baling home. At the weekend the Sunday World ran the headline “Red fails in the Sunset”…

4 Likes

66 :astonished::astonished:

I mean you could really just play a repeat of his show from a matching day over the last few years. I don’t think anyone would know or care. It’s not like he is cranking out the modern stuff anyway

By the looks of it, I’d say he’d be a hard man to drag out of any canteen.

Ronan always plays stuff from the radio 1 album of the week or recent folk stuff

Shay Byrne is alright, seems like a very nice fella

Right lads we need a new game show. Any ideas?
Okay, so it’s charades, but on a TV show
What else?
That’s it.
Sold

What’s worse is I remember it being good

1 Like

Just looking there, it ran for TEN YEARS :smiley:

Gas cunts

Anastasia had a roundy birthday at the weekend.

Lorcan Murray does a cracking job on Lyric, great dj. Wouldn’t be mad on Liz Nolan. Lorcan also seems like an alright sort, for a Leeds supporter!

Liz Nolan sounds like she’d be very bossy.

I briefly worked with Lorcan years ago. He’d walk into the building with the sunglasses on. Used to say “thumb me a text” if he wanted something to get in touch. Seemed an alright sort actually.

1 Like

Ronan is Fizzboro’s finest a daycent man and a fine dj