Whats the best Irish radio station to listen to?

Shay brings everyone to his level. I hope RTÉ are looking after him. He’s a national treasure.

1 Like

Who is the girl who does the music on rte 1 from noon for an hour? Have tuned in each day this week by chance and she’s been absolutely excellent

2 Likes

Paul Galvin’s wife, Louise.

1 Like
4 Likes

John is a national treasure, he’d make a great president

1 Like

He’s the best of us - it’s hard to believe he’s from Cork

1 Like

Cillian Murphy show on BBC 6 at 10pm on a Sunday evening is a nice way to end a week. He’s a great radio voice.

3 Likes

That’s incredible, I never realized he had a radio show. Must look out for that, Cork has very few radio personalities of note so this would be massive

There was a decent interview with him about it in the times yesterday

Cillian Murphy: ‘People in Ireland are kinder and more understanding and a bit more copped-on’

2 Likes

Pamela Joyce finishing up with TodayFM today.

https://x.com/todayfm/status/1721887946163527954?s=46&t=p07OIoicsFZzAmuJzZHHNQ

She got a terrible job done on the lips there.

Oliver Callan was regaling his listeners this morning with how great Al Porters live show in Vicar St is. “He didn’t shy away from the controversy that’s six years ago now.”

1 Like

Was she very sick there for a while. Grand looking girl.

1 Like

I could hardly believe my ears there as Terry Prone was a guest on Pat Kenny giving her tuppence on workplace bullying. The researchers must not have done any due diligence before making the call to that cunt of a bitch

12 Likes

I’m hearing Ray from Cork made a mess of the cash machine earlier.

He missed out on €120,202.20

1 Like

Be interesting to see how many people on the forum were in the hat for this today?

That cash machine is some fucking scam

Wtf? He got the call and got the number wrong? Holy fuck youd be sick…

It’s for simpletons in fairness.

2 Likes

You’d seriously wonder about this country as a nation of gamblers at times.

1 Like