Whats the best Irish radio station to listen to?

Dublin South FM 93.9 has been half decent over the last few weeks.

I was out in the car there earlier listening to the radio. The RTE news was on. They were carrying some sort of report about something Bill Gates had said. They described him as “billionaire philanthropist”. Fucking lickspittles. Why didn’t they call him what he really is “obscenely rich capitalist pig” Bill Gates.

We could have fun with that

“Waterford hurling selector” Dan Shanahan could be called on RTE “backward baseball cap wearing latchico” Dan Shanahan

3 Likes

Jaysus.

I know.

Try hard alert

1 Like

The Second Captains crew had a slot on Radio1, at 10 this morning. Dire.

1 Like

I’m giving up on RTE bar Sunday Sport. And that more through necessity.

1 Like

Harsh

John creedom giving a great show in RTÉ right now. All the lively stuff, started with the stunning, he’s a class act.

4 Likes

Ah lads he’s batting it out of the park right now. Sam Cooke… twisting the night away.
Right now. Stevie the blind lad.
Signed sealed and delivered!!
Get up ya little daisy.

Have it on in the kitchen. Great stuff

1 Like

Go on ye ska cunts. Wheeeee

It’s just me in the kitchen & that bottle of Powers !! Shoes off and I giving it loads.
I’d say the (ex) wife is kinda glad I’ve called a day on the union.

2 Likes

We’re gone to the blues now. How fucking apt.

Whatever you do, don’t go up stairs and bayte the shite out of her. You’re getting dangerously wound up.

1 Like

Creedom gone off the rails here. I’m thinking of my ould lad right now lying in bed with RTÉ radio 1 turned on, on the old dusty reliable beige radio alarm clock and the wailing out of it. He must think it’s Armageddon.

He’all go to the guards once his fifteen minutes of attention are up
I expect everyone to be a bit more humane on the back of this incident.
http://www.irishmirror.ie/showbiz/irish-showbiz/eoghan-mcdermott-opens-up-christmas-9535572

“Sure look, rugby players could get worse in a match so I’ll take that,” Eoghan said.

Morning Ireland their 830 sports report to some fucking eejit from Galway rowing across the Atlantic.