Whats the best Irish radio station to listen to?

I’m shocked, I’d heard that Clare FM was supposed to be off the hook good.

The poor auld micks paying tax to fund those wasters. Gerry Ryan’s daughter on 2fm. Nice handy number.

2FM may possibly be the most detestable radio station ever to operate. Does it have one single saving grace?

2 Likes

Will Leahy on a Saturday evening I enjoy

Thought he’d died, or worse, joined thugby fm. Had no idea he was still on 2fm.

So Will is grace?

1 Like

Eoghann McDermott got the shit kicked out of him

1 Like

Its a Christmas miracle!!! Do go on…

1 Like

Got attacked from behind and knocked out

Cowardly, but no less enjoyable to hear.

The cunt sounds like he’s in miserable form, outstanding.

Bet he doesn’t go near the Guards.

1 Like

there was a fella on 2fm today standing in for Nicky Byrne and Jenny Greene, jesus christ he was like something you’d hear on clare fm, playing the worst shite

2 Likes

I just found out about this, it has made me very happy.

This is the way to deal with small minded bigots like McDermott.

1 Like

Carl Mullins is this lads name, speaks like a homosexual

Santa brought me a Roberts Internet radio. 2XM on the DAB format ain’t too bad at all.

Jinny Greene

Fuck off.

i had to listen to that lad this morning on my cycle. a rerun (which i had heard on a previous trek) of a talk about celebrity deaths. I was fn and blinding (and Pat of course…)

I was out in the car there on my way to Philipsburgh Avenue, listening to Nova. Fuck me, but it’s dire. Bland unoriginal music by numbers. There was no other music of any distinction on any channel so I put on a CD of Princes greatest hits that I had in the car.

whats the craic wit that 4fm, its half bearable apart from the dj’s, there was one on today that kept making reference to people over 40 and how they retain their good looks, like the corrs etc, like it was some kind of miracle she couldn’t understand, ffs, I am turning 40 in 2017 and look like Carl Froch at his peak

3 Likes