Whats the best Irish radio station to listen to?

Meanwhile over on Newstalk Collette Fitzpatrick was reminiscing about The Godfather and the scene where Fredo would be swimming with the fishes.

Well someone cut Diarmuid"s chin off?

Is that your man from mettalica on the left

Was out in the car there, superb reggae show on Raidio Na Life.

Will this be the end of his career as professional Late Late Guest?

Today FM are doing their best to run the place into the ground.

2 Likes

Hasnt their listenship gone to the dogs?

Williams was at it again this morning imagining how he’d react if he was in Westport and got a call from someone who mistakenly that they were ringing a hot girls chat line. Colette was eventually mortified and had to cut to another item.

2 Likes

Is he replacing Anton ??

Anton Savage to Al Porter…

Not quite, Dermot & Dave are going into that slot & Al is replacing them.

Their interview with McConaughey wasn’t all that bad, more down to McConaughey who seems like a thoroughly alright sort, than them I suspect.

I wouldn’t listen to it if you paid me, but if you want that sort of hilarious banterific radio then Dermot and Dave aren’t bad. Streets ahead of the 2fm versions.

Was in the car yesterday and heard them replay it. McConaughey must be a dream to interview. Amazing he’s so good at the game despite being on the treadmill for so long.

Obviously stoned.

Alright.

The breakfast lads on 2fm aren’t half as annoying as Dermot and Dave

I was listening to RTE Radio One there last Saturday evening at home around 5.30 and I happen to notice that Derek Mooney has a slot at around that time. He was fuckin woeful and I thought to myself 5.30 on a Saturday evening is the place for him the clown.

1 Like

The JNLR figures next week are going to be carnage for Today FM and Newstalk, guys.

There is more to life than listening to these fcuking narcissists .

There’s some lad on 2FM who does cameo slots on the Tracey Clifford show. DJ MoKay is his name I think. An awful gowl. Had to listen to it a few times last week due to circumstances outside my control.

Don’t find Dermot and Dave too bad but they are a bit too much balls/joe.ie-ish alright.

Worst banter on the radio - even surpassing the OTB lads - is PJ Gallagher and his co presenter on Classic Hits 4FM in the morning. Horrendous.

Download 8radio.com App (or TuneIn) lads. Decent tunes most of the time.

1 Like

What management team looks at their schedule and thinks ‘What we need here is a loud annoying cunt that will drive listeners away from us as quick as possible. That’s what advertisers want’?

4 Likes

Alison Curtis was doing a grand job where she was.