Whats the best Irish radio station to listen to?

Welcome to 5 hours ago @Locke

I was out in the car there earlier, and I thought I’d give Creedon a chance. Turns out you were right and I was right. He is your classic Cork cunt of a windbag. I won’t be tuning in again.

2 Likes

More often than not this is the case

2 Likes

A man who doesn’t like Creedon, doesn’t like life.

1 Like

I’m the most life lovingest person I’ve ever met I’ll have you know. Creedon is a creep. Creepon if you will.

Fellow made a career out of impersonating a homosexual for laughs back in the day.

1 Like

‘Impersonating’

Wonderful, the who’s who of cunts hating on John Creedon is the perfect illustration of what a gentleman and top broadcaster he is, I’ll take it for granted that three bags full from Tipp is also with them?

3 Likes

Creedon is simpleton and a cunt

3 Likes

:laughing: You know well that you’re one of my favourite posters, I know you don’t believe that, the other lads are so cuntish that they possibly do.
JC is the anti-cunt.

1 Like

Creedon gave an epic show this year whilst ringing in the new year @ 0:00 Jan 1st 2017.
I tore into a bottle of black label powers after an afternoon and evening of carlsberg.
I think I fell in love with him that night under a starry* sky.

*Cloudy and shitty.

1 Like

‘Three bags full’
Excellent stuff @backinatracksuit. Excellent.

1 Like

It appears we’ve marked that Creepon cunts card here, I’m only delighted

1 Like

Massive geebag Brenda Power complaining that girls are “dressing like prostitutes” on Today FM now.

Shes not far wrong

2 Likes

Brenda will be for hijabs next.

She must be terribly confused about Muslims and dressing.

@Mac’s mate Yatesey back on Newstalk today standing in for George Hook. Sounds delighted with himself.

Stephen McCauley BBC Ulster is well worth a listen if you like the lighter side of electronic/jazz/classical/acoustic/folk music