Whats the best Irish radio station to listen to?

Does a great show of Irish tracks as well. And he’s a gent from the few dealings I’ve had with him over the years - he’s a proper music fan

1 Like

Tom Dunne after segueing from a double play of Tears for Fears and Hall & Oates (touring together across the US this summer) into The Gloaming, Sharon Shannon and now Colm MacIomaire. Lovely stuff.

1 Like

We’re driving to Galway listening to this. Sensational stuff so far on the show.

2 Likes

Yates isnt the worst of them pal.

Countrywide on radio 1 with an April fool there, only caught the end but a farmer from KK seemed to get rightly riled up that he’d have to install back scratchers in his milking parlour as well as a series of other daft new regulations.

Back scratchers are standard on the new self milking creameries.

I’ll have a look into them so. I Have My Own Calf On The Father In laws farm and I want the very best for her.

The new self milking system was rolled out at the Ploughing in Laois a few years back, there was scratchers located at the feed system just as the suction cups came on. Pretty impressive.

Apparently it improves milk quality by about 14%. Something to do with increased stomatic cell count due to stimulation

Heard it. I’m pretty sure the ‘farmer from Kilkenny’ was in on the ‘joke’.

He was from the farmers journal

You want to decrease your somatic cell count.

Informative rating.

April fucking fools. It’s pitiful at this stage.

1 Like

jenny greene’s electric disco on saturday night on 2fm 8-10pm is a superb show
podcast and playlist always useful

3 Likes

I have the chelsea game live on the world service here

1 Like

Informative

KC has jumped ship from RedFM, heading over to 96FM. Ray Foley to take over the breakfast show on Monday, Jay stays with him.

Listening to the Dan Hegarty show for the first time - A nice/safe random mix of music - tis grand.

To be fair to Dan, he’s dropped a few bombs throughout. Second hour decent enough