What's your favourite sandwich filling?

Sandwich - Ham, lettuce, mayonnaise
Roll - Ham, tuna&mayo mix, red onion, cheese on top. Stick in microwave for one minute to melt the cheese. Lovely.

Irregardless of whats on the sandwich, the best place to eat one is on a bog after a day of turning turf.

:clap:

2 options here:

Ham, sliced Dubliner cheese (not too much), red onion cut thinly, lettuce, mayo on fresh rustic OR

Turkey breast, mozzarella cheese (both heated together) onto a toasted hero with mayo

What is a toasted hero, Locke?

A type of white roll, over stateside, Flano will fill you in. Not so much toasted, but heated, but not microwaved heated.

A Cuisine de France roll just wouldn’t do it justice, plus you wouldn’t get anyone to make it for you anyway, not in any deli I know…

A hero is a hero but can also be called a sub or hoagie, there are a few other names for one but they’re the most common.

Simple
Red lead inside a nice floury blaa, ya cant bate it boy

:unsure:

Are you stalking me or somethin… Dya want yer go boy???

Nah bro I wouldn’t want the RSPCA on my back over the beating of a muck savage beast. You beast.

:lol:

For fuck sake.

Is there such word as ‘irregardless’?

Simple is right

My apologies, it should of course have read.

Unregardless.

a simple bit of home cooked ham cut thick enough with a bit brown sauce is hard bet on buttered batch or brown soda.

after that if i was in the mood id tart it up with a bit of emental, a bit of lettuce, maybe a hard boiled egg and a bit of scallion.

Locke is on the money here.

I should add that a glass of milk has to be had with the toasted peanut butter and banana sandwich. Uh huh.

:smiley: :smiley: Thats a great one with the tools around Waterford City,dya want yer go,ya’ll get yer go now if ya want it boy :rolleyes: ,theres more double hard bastards per head of population in Waterford city than any other place in Ireland.

Used to love the following when I was a nipper

2 slices of read lead (ballybeg ham)
1 easy single cheese slice
1 sizable dallop of brown sauce
all sandwiched between 2 slices of the small side of turnover caked with kerrygold