What's your suit rotation policy?

post reported

post reported

[quote=“KIB man, post: 635627”]

Irish cotton is the Dunnes stores branded stuff.
[/quote]I don’t believe there are many Irish cotton plantations

:rolleyes:

Silk shirts are the only type of shirt to wear. You guys might as well start filling the hole ye have you have dug for yourselves right now because there’s no coming back.

Maybe if you are in Duran Duran but otherwise no Totti.

sshhh the forum’s favourite public servant thinks he is buying Irish by shopping for his shirts in Dunnes.

Aren’t they commonly referred to as blouses?

:lol:

This thread is very disturbing.

I won’t even wear a similar shirt two days in a row. Just incase anyone would mistakenly think I was wearing the same one.

Says a lot about your confidence mate.

Appearances are everything totti.

Most posters have made gaffs since the inception of TFK some 5 and a bit years ago but surely this effort by Totti is the most spectacular implosion in the history of the internet?

This 2/3 day shirt wearing information was volunteered by the OP without any provocation or suggestion. A stunning opening post.

Totti is a deviant

I fully agree and there is nothing more reflective than the way you carry yourself.

[quote=“Appendage, post: 635640”]
Most posters have made gaffs since the inception of TFK some 5 and a bit years ago [/quote]
Gman is the only one as far as I know.

Precisely, and you are indeed a figure of fun.

Totti has an incredibly high Thread to Failure ratio.

What a filthy pig.

Either it is one of the most subtle ball hops TFK has ever seen or Totti is indeed a filthy pig. I am still undecided. Who would even joke about wearing the same shirt two days in a row

Leave the jacket in your office on the back of your chair. THen you have it for when it is needed.

It’s IOTY stuff