What's your suit rotation policy?

This thread had been a massive error of judgement by Totti - it would appear that he perceived wearing shirts for multiple days to be somehow normal.

Not generalising here but I always thought continental Europeans to be smelly bastards. Totti merely confirming this.

It’s not a matter of sweat. It’s a matter of right and wrong. Would you wear the same boxers on multiple occasions without washing them if your balls didn’t sweat? No, you wouldn’t. You’d change them every day. Similarly you should change your shirt every day irrespective of whether you sweat or not.

How often do you change the wellingtons?

If my boxers were smelled well and were without creases I would have no problem in wearing them again.

There is no need to change a shirt that is perfectly fresh and odourless. The only need to change your clothes is when they get dirty, creased or begin to smell and if this need is prevalent for you on a daily basis, with the exception of a manual labour job, I would get to your doctor ASAP.

I wouldn’t wear wellingtons. Only the finest of Italian leathers for me.

My answer would be no mate. If that question was directed at me. Possibly a rhetorical question though.

:o

Totti needs to stop posting on this thread for his own good.

This is horrible to see. Can we just start again with Totti?

Hey Totti do you wear a double or a single cuff.

I am of the same mind as Bandage on this thread, this is disgusting behaviour that warrants a prison sentence. The wearing of a workshirt for 2 days in a row is an abomination. Totti’s hilarious attempts at self justification on realising his monumental error are an insult to the Itlian community and indeed its much vaunted fashion industry, who would be horrified that one of their own would succumb to such base ideology.

Totti, you may think you’re suave etc, but you’re not. Your a mong. I can guarantee you, your work colleagues laugh at you behind your back, they probably have some secret nickname for you as well, which refers to your body odours and clearly unironed and dirty shirts. You probably don’t polish your shoes either.

I am hurt by these callous words and untrue portrayals from TFK spin doctors simply due to the fact that better genes pertain to my structure.

Please don’t compare me with your badly functioning body. The fact that you destroy a good shirt in one day exposes you for the cretin you are. I thought we were living in the 21st century but judging by some of the responses here I can see that most of you guys are severely uncultured and could with drastically changing your lifestyles.

The difference between me and you is that I can stroll past the ladies a work, confident in the fact I look well, dress sharply and smell gorgeous, I’ll even flash that winning smile at them to make their day. You and your other unhealthy cohorts will be walking past with your arms glued to your side to mask the filthy sweat patches that have built up on a shirt only a couple of hours worn, nervously avoiding any contact with the opposite sex. Nevermind your shirts, I hope the chair all you lads sit on is hosed down and treated with disinfectant every day.

Your backtracking and hole digging is getting seriously pathetic here Totti. Admit your mistake, apologise to the Italian people and learn some decent habits.

Irish cotton or Nylon shirts - on a daily basis-sometimes twice daily

Italian silk shirts - every 2 days

There has been no backtracking on my part Fitzy. I am educating minds to reality, the problem here is you guys twisting my superior functioing body to some sort of justification for your appalling perspiration system. I’m having none of it.

:clap:

[quote=“The All Seeing Eye, post: 635622”]
Irish cotton or Nylon shirts - on a daily basis-sometimes twice daily

Italian silk shirts - every 2 days
[/quote]I doubt if there is any such thing as Irish cotton. The shirts I used to wear were the finest Egyptian cotton. Silk shirts are for geebags.

I only recently started wearing a suit jacket to work. I dont see the point of it really and now with it heating up here again for the summer, it gets even more pointless. Alright for client meetings and that to look smart I suppose but for day to day stuff nah.

I refuse to wear a tie. Actually very few do over here. Ties are for fat cunts to hide their guts.

The Freddie Scapattaci wannabe is being exposed for the dirty nordie he is. Fuck he must stink.

Irish cotton is the Dunnes stores branded stuff.

Fagan knows the score here. Two “Italians” stinking the place out every day. Only a guard would wear the same shirt two days in a row.