Flying pigs, the next pandemic cross between swine and bird flu

Oooh if I had the wings of an eagle
If I had the arse of a cow
I’d fly over Ibrox tomorrow

She’s an able dealer.

1 Like

She was probably just looking for some shower gel

2 Likes

How the fuck do you get €750 of shite from fucking Aldi? What was in that trolley?

Looks like she’s been flaunting that arse all over social media for a long time. I’d say she’s delighted with the attention.

2 Likes

That’s where the focus is lad. Lads posting lovely little nuggets despite the fact you knew they almost went to court over some trivial matter like trespass 30 years ago.

A sociable neighbour died 4 months ago, his opening comment was generally “Damn me lad its a hoor of a day” or whatever. A local wag posted on the condolences section
“Damn me lad, I never thought it would come to this”

4 Likes

Taught that myself originally but when you see the fathers name in the above image and look it up he is an actual Referee from Ballina a neighbouring club to Knockmore

1 Like

You clearly don’t follow the things bought in Aldi/Lidl thread. By the time she got the garden strimmers, the battery and the battery charger, she’d made a fair dent. Throw in a power washer and other bits and pieces.

1 Like

It’s a grand arse, not a great arse. The white knickers not doing much for her here.

At least we are only seeing the outside of them

The other pics on telegram show yer wan with the dad and a few edited speech bubbles

The auld fella has a great case of hover hands in that one.

1 Like

Did ye ever hear this phrase used? “Not worth a tinkers curse”

1 Like

Tell that to the mayo lads!

Turns out it was county champions from a few years back that started the whole thing and decided to do in knockmore.

Castlebar or Ballintubber? Been a good while since anyone outside of those two won Mayo senior before 2020.

Do what?

dont think so…

the number that submitted the pic is belonging to another referee from North Mayo

you dont even know her first name…