Whatsapp as gaeilge, ‘Big Gaeilge’

I’m old enough to remember the original internet outing back in 2000. A lad banged a girl at work. Her name is etched in my memory. She sent an email to him describing their intimacy and describing his semen as “yum”. He obviously sent to his pals and within a few days it had gone global or viral as the kids call it now.

The lad had to leave his job. However I learned years later that in a wonderful case of the universe having a sense of humour he ended up working in Siemens.

17 Likes

Says the man commenting away on it. Way with your fuckery. Don’t like, move on

Dan’s number is up there in the first one if you want to ask him directly @Julio_Geordio

That’s the era when the Big 4, the fund accountancy firms etc were caught out with email chains, ranking grads etc

Huh? I was saying lads have put stuff up in this place that would be worse than you find on most Whatsapp groups

That was a good few years later I think.

That email was the Apple in the Garden of Eve moment for the Internet.

I think the Internet was purged of that accountancy story. It was purged of the other video of girl in the takeaway going on about the dad/partner. That cost them a few quid - six figures

3 Likes

Apologies, i misread you there. Thought it was sarcastic.

If this was a man recording a woman’s CV with similar and it was shared I’d imagine a few more posters would be commenting on the misogyny of it all

1 Like

Clown

1 Like

What’s your issue?

Bradley and Clare. Is that 21 years ago?

1 Like

@TheUlteriorMotive

Have you got hold of the ket, shrooms and nudity videos yet?

1 Like

I was in the middle of my photocopying stint with a particular firm at that time.

It was tremendous fun.

Tremendous.

1 Like

Here we go now with the Jordan Belfort stories from the financial types

1 Like

To Discoland?

2 Likes

It’s in the members section.

Tis.

1 Like

The title ‘Fresh C***ge’ is still etched in my brain.

1 Like

Knee deep in clunge I think it was.

@Tank could you please forward this on to your mates? Thanks

Please pause for 2 minutes and read this:

1. Let’s say it’s 7.25pm and you’re going home (alone of course) after an unusually hard day on the job.
  2. You’re really tired, upset and frustrated.
    3 Suddenly you start experiencing severe pain in your chest that starts to drag out into your arm and up in to your jaw. You are only about five km from the hospital nearest your home.
  3. Unfortunately you don’t know if you’ll be able to make it that far.
  4. You have been trained in CPR, but the guy who taught the course did not tell you how to perform it on yourself.
  5. HOW TO SURVIVE A HEART ATTACK WHEN ALONE? Since many people are alone when they suffer a heart attack without help, the person whose heart is beating improperly and who begins to feel faint, has only about 10 seconds left before losing consciousness.
  6. However, these victims can help themselves by coughing repeatedly and very vigorously. A deep breath should be taken before each cough, and the cough must be deep and prolonged, as when producing sputum from deep inside the chest. A breath and a cough must be repeated about every two seconds without let-up until help arrives, or until the heart is felt to be beating normally again.
  7. Deep breaths get oxygen into the lungs and coughing movements squeeze the heart and keep the blood circulating. The squeezing pressure on the heart also helps it regain normal rhythm. In this way, heart attack victims can get to a hospital.
  8. Tell as many other people as possible about this. It could save their lives!!
  9. A cardiologist says If everyone who gets this mail kindly sends it to 10 people, you can bet that we’ll save at least one life.
  10. Rather than sending jokes, please… contribute by forwarding this mail which can save a person’s life.
  11. If this message comes around you… more than once… please don’t get irritated… You should instead, be happy that you have many friends who care about you & keeps reminding you how to deal with a Heart attack.