Whatsapp as gaeilge, ‘Big Gaeilge’

Why would you nationalise a social media company?

The state broadcaster is already one of the most corrupt and biggest drain on public resources.

6 Likes

He’d love it in Chy-na

You’d only be able to send messages from 9.30 to 12.30 and between 2 and 5pm

2 Likes

We’d nationalise it, then contract the running of it back to facebook at a cost of billions to the taxpayer

5 Likes

Not sure if your forklift enterprise ever roped you into a corporate social network like Yammer. Remember how shit that was, and now contemplate one designed by Simon Harris.

Ah lads who the fuck votes for this loon. And people laugh at DHR

10 Likes

It is possible to laugh at both of them

8 Likes

He could not be left next nor near a real decision, but he’ll get re elected forever promising pie in the sky.

2 Likes

Did you ever consider it might be Danny doing the laughing ??

One thing about Irish politics amused me

Tony Gregory got a deal to support his constituency and he was seen as a great man by the commentariat

JHR did similar for South Kerry and was seen as a gombeen and was proof of the parish pump

6 Likes

You have to wounder how gullible are people to believe his nonsense. Shut down the country then cry about job losses etc etc

who votes for Mr. Water Charges… he even ended up paying his water charges…

I thought he was whinging about lack of ventilation in schools and workplaces now?

Don’t be passing the buck onto me.
You’re the man that looks after the WhatsApp servers.

Paul Murphy was spot on about Covid and it absolutely kills lads here who were wrong along.

Paul is changing his name to Jacinda

https://www.rte.ie/news/coronavirus/2021/1004/1250545-new-zealand-covid/

what did he say about Covid?

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

He said that an unvaccinated population cannot “live with Covid” without a serious plan to keep Covid suppressed.

And he was entirely correct about that.

Many posters on this forum, and unfortunately this government too, believed Covid would magically stay suppressed.

They were, utterly predictably, entirely wrong.

And what was his “serious plan”?