When was the last time you did drugs or had a packet of tayto with a pint

Powerful stuff mate, fair play.

Try keep an eye out for each other over the coning months, tragedy among that age group can be tough and can spiralā€¦ Sounds like a real close knit community tho. RIP Jack.

I donā€™t know you Johnny but seem like a truly top man whoā€™ll go very far in life. You also have the power of Jack to assist you to lighten your burden. Take care of yourself.

1 Like

Is this another similar case at the Debs in Loughrea ?

Yeah,a wee girl took something at the weekend, died yesterday. Her auld lads a cop I think so somebodyā€™s fucked.

The fella in Clonmel was as well

Yes everyone blaming drugs poor girl was to get her leaving results today

1 Like

Her dad is originally from Limerick. Iā€™d know her uncle

The guards in Ireland wouldnā€™t track an elephant walking on snow unfortunately.

4 Likes

When it comes to one of their own itā€™s a different story

To be fair that would be a mammoth task.

2 Likes

A mate in the state (of california) just sent me some of this via usps and royal mail.
I must say, itā€™s eggs salad.
Holy fuck. ā€œegg saladā€. Thatā€™s egg salad.

Talking to a lad at the breakfast there, said he was out for the Jazz. He couldnā€™t get over the amount of cocaine being consumed openly in the bars. All young crowd, sniffing it off the index knuckle in the middle of the bar. Crazy

Crusty curmudgeon longing to be young again post

1 Like

Itā€™s a joke nowadays. 17/18 year olds out of their minds on coke. When I got into coke in a big way it was always after we went back to a house party. Lads doing it in their locals now. Itā€™s mad.

@the_man_himself and @gilgamboa will be aghast by this news.

I need to start going to different pubs.

2 Likes

I was at home over the weekend. Met a relation of mine in his late 40s. He was bolloxed. Turns out he had been on cocaine the night before and was coming down. From further conversations it is extremely prevalent around with bags of powder being found in pubs the next day.

1 Like