When was the last time you did drugs or had a packet of tayto with a pint

How much are you doing? Those ones are not that potent so donā€™t be a hero if you happen on picked mushrooms or other Dutch truffles FYI

1 gram one day then 1 gram 2 days later. Go off them for a month then repeat basically.

1 Like

Whatā€™s that pal?

youā€™ll be de-icing your vehicle with plastic bags if you are not careful here pal.

2 Likes

:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Sensory deprivation tank

1 Like

If you took steps to connect your brain hemispheres youā€™d be capable of that sort of absolute mental clarity too.

1 Like

Itā€™ll be the new Scottyā€™s

1 Like

You cant move in NY for the smell of weed

Same in belfastā€¦lads walking around the victoria centre toking away

Most US cities are like that. Particularly the west coast. San Fran and Oakland are awful spots for it.

Lads who smoke weed constantly are painful cunts on the whole. Give me a whisky soaked pissed stained raconteur any day of the week.

3 Likes

Agree 100%. Itā€™s disgusting

I like that smell

100% agreed. They canā€™t hold a conversation and are fairly jelly brained

Good to see Mr Harris acknowledge thereā€™s no issues caused by drink, itā€™s all the drugs fault.

It comes as Mr Harris said there is a direct link between ā€œsnorting a line or taking a pillā€ at the weekend and murder, assault, and criminality the following week.

Mr Harris said it was time to start calling out the social use of drugs, where people go out for a pint and ā€œaccompanyā€ their drink with drugs.

Right fucking now baby! Its bliss. Second week in a row getting to watch the supposed best team in the world struggling to pit away some dross while having a lovely pint.

19 Likes

Thatā€™s a winning combo right there

Iā€™m heading out now for a hugh quick ones myself,Iā€™ve a hallway slabbed ready for skimming and a load of timber stacked in the shed for the father in law while he was away this afternoon.Im not even changing my clobber.

8 Likes

You left out the bit ā€œI donā€™t know how I do itā€.

1 Like