When was the last time you did drugs or had a packet of tayto with a pint

one of two colleges in Limerick.

UL so.

No because the quality is very good so they and cut it and still passes off as better as the usual crap on the street.

I said any college in Ireland. Please stop misquoting me.

Iā€™m sure the drug dealers from Limerick are ok with this and see no problem with a bunch of nonces out in UL cutting in on their income.

Now youā€™ve given the drug dealers of Limerick a target as wellā€¦

Youā€™ll have the cops, your buddies, Escobar and heads in Limerick after you kid

Whether it actually comes directly from Colombia, I donā€™t think thereā€™s any way of finding out for certain. It doesnā€™t really matter though.

I have absolutely no interest in coke personally but I presume fellas only care whether itā€™s good value for the quality youā€™re getting. Whether it comes straight from Colombia or comes via Basingstoke, I doubt theyā€™re too bothered.

I might smoke some weed next week on holidays

3 Likes

They are students? ā€” Correct me here as iā€™m clearly old and out of the loop - but this dark web drug lark is paid for with crypto currency, right?

So we have students ā€” getting in loads of undetected packages from Colombia, paid for with crypto currency, with the intentions of making a profit - however, they keep taking the stuff themselves and not making a profit so they purchase more crypto currency and get loads more packages from Colombia shipped over. But itā€™s ok because they use a false name.

Iā€™m not poking any holes - they are evident for all to see.

Now if apple said he hasnt a clue of the source and itā€™s probably coming in from Greg in Bolton who says he is Colombian to make it more authentic iā€™d say fair enoughā€¦ Iā€™d just doubt itā€™s being posted directly from a cartel in Colombia .

1 Like

Itā€™s bizarre how rattled lads can get.

1 Like

The tfk Dinner dance this year is going to be off the hook.

1 Like

itā€™s what happens when you tell lies on the web mate.

you get truth detectives like myself and @anon61956325 bringing down the hammer.

Also, in your case, real detectives, soon, Iā€™d imagine

4 Likes

Just because you use the word rattled doesnt mean people are rattled. I havent been rattled on the internet in a long, long timeā€¦

At least 2 weeks anyway.

@Horsebox
Begin preparations for The Samson Option.

Have we settled on a location?

:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

hereā€¦ proof is needed here.

get us a bag there and send it to 123, Fake Street will you?

thatā€™s Esteban De La Sexface
123 Fake Street.

The postman knows me

Iā€™ve asked you 3 times, How do your mates pay for it?

Newbridge. Or nowhere.

IOUā€™s

I have to say this has made me laugh.

3 Likes

Instead of the dark webā€¦ why donā€™t they invest in a 3D printer and print their own Coke?

1 Like