When was the last time you did drugs or had a packet of tayto with a pint

Iā€™m sure they donā€™t get narcotics sent to a house they currently live in

:popcorn:

9 Likes

Iā€™m not sure what your asking me.

must be all the talcum powder

And?

Iā€™ll send you a gram of coke in post and call the guards, saying you have coke. Do you think that would stand up in court?

Waiting for @anon61956325 to come back now he has some back up shouldnā€™t be long now

if they find an empty bag of coke and me swinging out of the light bulbs Iā€™d say so

The red cow I believe

1 Like

If they find an empty bag of coke then you wonā€™t be charged with anything

1 Like

Hold up ---- they move house to avoid detection ā€¦ for 300/400 euro profit between them? :rofl:

Ah give over lad ffs.

narcotics stay in your system

The questions I asked above.
These are the odd facts, direct from Colombia sounds incredibly risky, and 100 Euro a gram from source sounds mad dear, how much would a gram of finest coke be on the streets of Colombia

No mate for cocaine. They move the address of the house. As in various friends have different houses. Iā€™m not surprised an unemployed arts student like yourself doesnā€™t see the benefit of profit.

I think youā€™ve read it wrong.

they move the houseā€¦

itā€™s a mobile home and the post office deliver to side roads and farmers fields all over the country

So what would you be charged with?
Possession on the basis they are in you?
:smile:

2 Likes

Maybe 10 Euro. Even less. Fact is though it the same price as Ireland except a vastly superior product. Itā€™s quite simple.

Your wild ways seem to drive a few of the middle aged, stay at home fathers demented.

2 Likes

Fuck it lads will ye stop or Iā€™ll have to intervene hereā€¦ I havenā€™t the time to be filling out the paperwork what with the popes visit and the Loyalists and the under cover work etc etc

1 Like

So itā€™s going to multiple houses? ā€¦ they have multiple people willing to take in a package of Coke straight from Colombia? :smiley: How many are involved bud?

Ok part 1,
Do ye get this directly from Colombia