When will you travel abroad again?

He’ll surely fly to Shannon anyhow.

Dublin

covid prefers holidaymakers to international business travellers :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Long way back for aviation, supports will be needed for a long time to come after the damage that we’ve done to it.

Holidays makers are heading off out of selfishness - big difference.

Being a global citizen and helping poorer countries in Africa heavily reliant on tourism. If they bring a few vaccines with them, they’ll be proper heroes.

Buenos Aires. Probably won’t get to travel much around.

1 Like

Today

3 Likes

Hoping for Spain in November. But still a bit unsure.

The Irish tourist sector doesnt need a boost?

The - I’m alright Jack, fuck everyone else - crew.

The Dublin sector does and so will outside Dublin once the kids go back to school. That needs international tourists. Internationally though;

https://unctad.org/news/global-economy-could-lose-over-4-trillion-due-covid-19-impact-tourism

There’s people starving in the third world right now because of this. It’s quite shameful that some of the serious Covid fundamentalists want to deny them a chance to earn a living and also to vaccinate healthy 5 year olds in the West ahead of vulnerable populations abroad.

Good global citizens are right now calling for tourism to be reopened and vaccine equality. And offsetting carbon credits too. I’m a good global citizen and I’m heading to Como in a couple of weeks.

Will Mrs O’Sullivan head out to Spain to the villa?

Heading to France in September on the ferry for an essential journey.

Jesus no … Not till next year.

most business meetings can be done on webex, teams or zoom

Tell that to @Locke 's employer

no problemo.

on the way back from Israel last month im convinced both the kids caught the covid in attarurk in Istanbul… there were fellas coughing and spluttering everywhere. we sent the older lad for a test and he was positive 3 days after we came back

International travel is a serious risk and should be absolutely avoided at all costs

edit. we didn’t bother getting the younger chap tested as we partly guessed he was positive anyway

3 Likes

Why is that? Is it cheaper?