When will you travel abroad again?

Mind your own business

I will, but sure Shannon id dying a death don’t you know.

Is it still selfishness if @Mac wants to play Billy Bigballs on the internet?

He’s been out there 4 weeks has he? Kept it quite initially because he knew it was wrong.

Has Glas Zappone commented yet or is he too busy contradicting himself elsewhere?

Serious curtain twitching stirring here

Ah I suppose it’s @Mac’s chronic insecurity revealing itself too at the same time

I hope he packed enough suncream for the snout.

1 Like

In fairness when the travel aspect came up in the meeting I had to speak around if there was no COVID-19 and if there isn’t a travel ban with the company then I would foresee travel every month for three days/two night blah blah blah…

I have no real intent of travelling abroad until we return to normality.

2 Likes

I didn’t kill it

In all fairness, I wouldn’t be holding my breath waiting for you to return to normality pal.

1 Like

Its gas the way the likes of @Thomas_Brady and @Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy have swallowed the RTÉ fearmongering over travel hook line and sinker. Ireland covid rates worse than most of Europe but the dimwitted gullible paddies are afraid of catching it “abroad”.

:joy:

2 Likes

I don’t really care about travelling. I just wouldn’t enjoy myself or experience things properly with restrictions in place.

Wokeists like you are intent on telling people they should do X in order to help with the pandemic when you ignore doing Y which would also greatly help with the pandemic. You haven’t a sincere bone in your body.

Someone is feeling guilty about some upcoming travel plans it seems.

Of course I said none of the above other than the responsible thing to do is to lay low for a period … Vaccinations are ongoing around the world still, could the weak not hold on a few more months? No is the answer, the selfish want both sides of their cake buttered it seems.

In September I’ll walk down the aisle to those magical words

This is your Captain speaking.

2 Likes

I know mate. Of course there are fuck all restrictions in place, but you do you.

There are restrictions in place.

You want to go on your holidays so everything else comes second. You then have the temerity to want to coerce people into taking experimental vaccines so you can go on your holidays. You’re a nasty piece of work. You might get away with bullying behaviour in your workplace but if you were in my warehouse you wouldn’t.

1 Like

There you go you see, “the responsibile thing to do”, Dr. Holohan and RTÉ swallowed and regurgitated on cue. Cute.

What restrictions? People are going on holidays all over Europe sure. It’s grand.