Where did you get your user name from?

I think he meant it more that I was a scrawny little welp rather than that I was something of little value.

To be honest I still am a scrawny little welp so I like the Thrawneen monicker.

I’m from Clare and I’m a man :smiley:

Have been using this screen name for years, didn’t have it on the orignal ch.com or on afr tho, wonder if ye can guess who I am…

[quote=“Clareman”]I’m from Clare and I’m a man :smiley:

Have been using this screen name for years, didn’t have it on the orignal ch.com or on afr tho, wonder if ye can guess who I am…[/quote]

givvus a clue ?

Nope, if I gave ye a clue it’d be as quick as a pimpley face youth grabbing a cattle prod by the time you guessed :smiley:

any sligo connections ?

Cmon man, you hardly need more than the last post.

Nope, no Sligo, all relations from either my county or neighbouring

[quote=“Clareman”]Cmon man, you hardly need more than the last post.

Nope, no Sligo, all relations from either my county or neighbouring[/quote]

you’ve totally lost me

Don’t worry Art, it’ll all come to the front in the wash :smiley:

How is everything anyway?

[quote=“Clareman”]Don’t worry Art, it’ll all come to the front in the wash :smiley:

How is everything anyway?[/quote]

grand, thanks. still very confused

bofh

I’ll put ya out of your misery

[quote=“Clareman”]bofh

I’ll put ya out of your misery[/quote]

ah jaysus

welcome bofh

I reckon your still lost

Hey hey, double figures

[quote=“Clareman”]I reckon your still lost

Hey hey, double figures[/quote]

What does bofh stand for Clareman?

[quote=“Clareman”]bofh

I’ll put ya out of your misery[/quote]

well fuck you anyway bofh…i told rock to let you in today thinking you were the actual clareman off afr…or were you a multiple user

welcome aboard anyway…who you backing for the county title…

Ccha

the name morphed a few times over the past 9 years, a tribute to a Limerick legend and his non-hurling activities.

BOFH stands for Bastard Operator From Hell, it’s a weekly article by a guy called Simon Travis (or something similar) about a guy who works in Network Administration, if you ever worked in that dept. then you’d realise that he’s your hero :smiley:

I reckon Kilmaley will shade it, they have been the most consistant team I’ve seen (although I havn’t seen Clonlara) , they are strong up the middle and have some nifty forwards

[quote=“Clareman”]BOFH stands for Bastard Operator From Hell, it’s a weekly article by a guy called Simon Travis (or something similar) about a guy who works in Network Administration, if you ever worked in that dept. then you’d realise that he’s your hero :smiley:

I reckon Kilmaley will shade it, they have been the most consistant team I’ve seen (although I havn’t seen Clonlara) , they are strong up the middle and have some nifty forwards[/quote]

if they can get over us saturday evening then i would give them a great chance…lynch will be a huge loss to them though…reckon newmarket might bottle it the weekend…

Yeah, I don’t think Newmarket will be up for it, I’ve heard that they’ve really been concentrating on bulking up this year, that they thought they were a bit “light”, that’s going to really backfire with the weather we’re having.

Whichever team wins at the weekend will have a great chance, Kilmaley will have Lynch back, prehasp Brian McMahon as well for the semi that’ll make them stronger, they could also be the only team with expierence of winning it left in it as well, if ye win it it’ll stand to ye that ye can beat 1 of the “big teams”

[quote=“Clareman”]
Whichever team wins at the weekend will have a great chance, Kilmaley will have Lynch back, prehasp Brian McMahon as well for the semi that’ll make them stronger, they could also be the only team with expierence of winning it left in it as well, if ye win it it’ll stand to ye that ye can beat 1 of the “big teams”[/quote]

twill of course stand to us…quietely confident would be the word to describe the mood in the camp…delighted its on in the park and that the sod is drying up…it was around this time last year that we started to hit a purple patch also…

Are you saying it maybe worth my while depositing a few bob on my way home?? (Today is pay day)