Where did you get your user name from?

I love McDonalds and am a huge MacGyver fan

I’m a runt

wasn’t concentrating the day i was registering on AFR and ment to call myself " the pook" after a lad i used to work for and ended up calling myself the puke instead and i haven’t looked back since…

My CLG club at home is John Lockes. Posted as the 'Lockes on AFR, I have that name registered over here but forgot the password one day and instead of going cap in hand to Rocko and/or Bandage (the coonts) I came up with Locke.

Used to use different usernames for different sites, but then started using 42. Couldn’t use it here because of the limits so I went for the expanded version. From Hitchikers where the answer to life, the universe and everything is 42. Using the 2 instead of T was not something I would normally do as I despise text speak.

To be very honest…

I don’t really know…

I was eating a bag of them when i registered…

from my granduncle

apparently he played a bit of hurling

Iv been told I play rugby like…

I fookin wish

Manus Boyle is my favourite footballer of all time.

“Time tae fookin get Manus orn”
-Donegal half time team talk versus Mayo AI semi 1992.

Ben Shermin because it’s my favourite clothing label, the “i” instead of the “a” symbolizes my individuality!

Self explanatory with mine
I love beer and for a 2year period when I got my 1st job and was constantly beerin I was balloobas every night without fail.

would any of the new users care to enlighten us as to how they got their user names…

Chicken George may refer to:

• Chicken George (politics), the name for a man in a chicken costume who shadowed George H. W. Bush through a portion of the 1992 U.S. presidential election
  • the ancestor of Alex Haley in the book and TV miniseries Roots, played by Ben Vereen.
  • “Chicken” George Boswell, a contestant in the 1st and 7th seasons of the U.S. version of the TV series Big Brother
  • Nickname of George Lawrence (footballer), who played for Southampton in the 1980s.
  • Chicken George was the resident magician of Mana Island in Fiji from 2003-2006
  • The famous West Hampstead resident Ashley Swan was also know as “Chicken George” due to his unique style of walking
  • A small chain of fried chicken restaurants in Kingston upon Hull, comprising of two outlets, one based in the city center near the train station, and one on Anlaby road
  • Nickname of former Zimbabwe Test cricketer Eddo Brandes

ah the great man Bruce Lee’s second hit film “Fist of Fury”

[quote=“Chicken George”]Chicken George may refer to:

• Chicken George (politics), the name for a man in a chicken costume who shadowed George H. W. Bush through a portion of the 1992 U.S. presidential election
  • the ancestor of Alex Haley in the book and TV miniseries Roots, played by Ben Vereen.
  • “Chicken” George Boswell, a contestant in the 1st and 7th seasons of the U.S. version of the TV series Big Brother
  • Nickname of George Lawrence (footballer), who played for Southampton in the 1980s.
  • Chicken George was the resident magician of Mana Island in Fiji from 2003-2006
  • The famous West Hampstead resident Ashley Swan was also know as “Chicken George” due to his unique style of walking
  • A small chain of fried chicken restaurants in Kingston upon Hull, comprising of two outlets, one based in the city center near the train station, and one on Anlaby road
  • Nickname of former Zimbabwe Test cricketer Eddo Brandes[/quote]

I only knew him from the Roots connection. Nice googling though

If I explained mine you’d be a step further in knowing who I am.
So fuck ye, I’m sayin nottin

trithnn, thrawneen, thraneen, traneen

// n. a straw, a rush; something of little or no value; thrawneens n.pl. long stems of dog’s tail grass

My oul fella used call me a thrawneen when I was a nipper.

[quote=“Thrawneen”]trithnn, thrawneen, thraneen, traneen

// n. a straw, a rush; something of little or no value; thrawneens n.pl. long stems of dog’s tail grass

My oul fella used call me a thrawneen when I was a nipper.[/quote]

That’s actually not very complimentary to you!

Big Rugby league fan. Google my namesake.