Where will you be spending Christmas Day?

I’m no music expert but I wouldn’t consider him hipsterish. First album iv bought in years

What are you shiteing on about you WUM. Hoizer FFS!
I wouldn’t cross the road. I was glady watching Phox this year with about 30 others when every female at the picnic were creaming themselves to his overrated crooning.

Just out of a food coma

[QUOTE=“Phil Leotardo, post: 1062033, member: 197”]What are you shiteing on about you WUM. Hoizer FFS!
I wouldn’t cross the road. I was glady watching Phox this year with about 30 others when every female at the picnic were creaming themselves to his overrated crooning.[/QUOTE]
Electric picnic is it ? :rolleyes:

Bored out of my mind here.

My mother has a piece of jewellery called a ‘muff chain’ (a long gold chain worn around the neck). Sister was looking at it and says “I want that muff in your will mom”. Father, ‘I can assure you, that muff is well worn out at this stage.’

:clap:

[QUOTE=“glasagusban, post: 1062061, member: 1533”]My mother has a piece of jewellery called a ‘muff chain’ (a long gold chain worn around the neck). Sister was looking at it and says “I want that muff in your will mom”. Father, ‘I can assure you, that muff is well worn out at this stage.’

:clap:[/QUOTE]

Your parents are gross.

Throw on a Christmas wash, make use the washing machine.

I’m on the G & T already… Bring on ma Glasagusban’s muff.

:D:D:D

He rode her in the broom cupboard.

[QUOTE=“glasagusban, post: 1062061, member: 1533”]My mother has a piece of jewellery called a ‘muff chain’ (a long gold chain worn around the neck). Sister was looking at it and says “I want that muff in your will mom”. Father, ‘I can assure you, that muff is well worn out at this stage.’

:eek::slight_smile:

You and your sister fighting over a wooly inheritance and your da making jokes about the state of your ma’s snatch?
I vow now to experience a limerick christmas before i die.

I’m having g a cracking day. Got up at 6 for santa then back to
bed. Misses mouthing at 11. Got up with the rattles, drinking all day yesterday. Did the dinner, had a few bottles and smoked a joint, sorted me out. Am having crac with in-laws here now. Mighty stuf:pint::pint::pint::pint::pint::pint:

[QUOTE=“feck it, post: 1062141, member: 1586”]I’m having g a cracking day. Got up at 6 for santa then back to
bed. Misses mouthing at 11. Got up with the rattles, drinking× all day yesterday. Did the dinner, had a few bottles and smoked a joint, sorted me out. Am having crac with in-laws he here now. Mighty stuf:pint::pint::pint::pint::pint::pint:[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=“Juhniallio, post: 1062138, member: 53”]You and your sister fighting over a wooly inheritance and your da making jokes about the state of your ma’s snatch?
I vow now to experience a limerick christmas before i die.[/QUOTE]

I assumed ‘Father’ is a priest

Glad it’s over for another year now to be honest.

Find it doesn’t really end until the 2nd of January the next week is always good craic.

Pretty much as expected though I smoked a cigar earlier on too. A grand day all round.

India are bowling terribly here. I’ll toddle off to bed now shortly.

[QUOTE=“Colin Montgomerie, post: 1062164, member: 9”]Pretty much as expected though I smoked a cigar earlier on too. A grand day all round.

India are bowling terribly here. I’ll toddle off to bed now shortly.[/QUOTE]
You mug.