Which Offaly Person Do You Hate The Most?

He pissed me off something fierce on Saturday evening when he kept referring to Darack Honan as Darragh Homan. The man is a cunt

Heā€™s becoming more and more like Tony Considine with his post-match claims of predicting what was going to happen.

In fairness considine was the only pundit I read who predicted kk would lose

Thats a pure hope that Galway would win and then heā€™d look like the ultimate hurling soothsayer, the pundit who said no, when all reasonable people would have had KK winning. Anytime Iā€™ve seen him heā€™s been desperate.

I despise Neil Delamare.

Searching for an Offaly thread and the only one I could find is this angry little one.

Sensational scenes tonight in trim where the Offaly minor footballers, having been 9 points down to Meath, scored 4-6 without reply to win at their leisure.

Daithi Regan. A spoofer of the highest order, with an ego only matched for size by his huge arse. Likes to think of himself as a no nonsense, shoots-straight-from-the-hip merchant, when in reality, heā€™s just a fucking loud, annoying BIFFO.

Daithi is a loud mouth cunt. I love when they bring him on the NT weekend panelā€¦ makes a complete show of himself when asked to contribute to topics outside of his comfort zone.

I gave him both barrells on twitter one night recently after he called Brian Cowen ā€œa legendā€. He went about trying to explain himself then and only succeeded in making a cunt of himself altogether, well I absolutely lambasted him.

2 Likes

:smiley:

How the fuck he went about defending Cowen I would love to seeā€¦

Celtic Cross Winner 1-00
Keyboard Warrior 0-00

Anonymity is a mighty shieldā€¦

Were it on the animal batinā€™ thread in real time Iā€™d say you were fuckedā€¦

[quote=ā€œBoxtyeater, post: 762207, member: 246ā€]Celtic Cross Winner 1-00
Keyboard Warrior 0-00

Anonymity is a mighty shieldā€¦

Were it on the animal batinā€™ thread in real time Iā€™d say you were fuckedā€¦[/quote]
Right, so just because he holds a Celtic Cross he should be allowed spout whatever shite he wants, without challenge?

He tried to paint Brian Cowen as a fall guy for Fiannal FĆ”il, and lauded him as a legendary Irishman. If he was going around saying that shit in the pub heā€™d be in danger of getting a box in the puss, so my rebuke to him over the internet was mild in comparison. In any event, he wasnā€™t threatened or personally insulted, so I am not quite sure what the big deal over anonymity is.

You would if you knew boxtys real identity

1 Like

Fucking hell, Boxty is Brian Cowan :eek:

Heā€™s a hurling man.

Pat Flanagan was on the radio this morning. He said a victory is only a failure when you fail to learn from it.

1 Like

Are you sure you got that right?

Iā€™m sure I got it right. Iā€™m not sure Pat did though.

4 Likes

Barack Obamaā€™s distant relative from Moneygall.

I expect him to get increased media air time ahead of the US election in a few months time.

2 Likes

Eamonn Cregan.