Who the fuck do you think you are going around shutting down threads

Obviously the crowds dropped off when the Rapparees, Shamrocks, Davidstown-Courtnacuddy, Shamrock Rovers, Ajax and Caim rose to prominence in their respective fields once again.

right, so why would someone following rugby have a pop at soccer followers over the poor support of grassroots soccer?

You were struggling there to bring Caim into it. Moyne Rangers, Enniscorthy Utd and Enniscorthy Town were the obvious ones you missed. Surprised the Starlights didn’t get a mention either.

Ah I wasn’t trying that hard. I have a fond memory of playing in goal hungover in Caim in something like Division 5, it must have been about 6 years ago now. Every time I kicked out the ball it seemed to hit the very low telephone wire over the pitch.

God be with the days.

My own skills were honed on that very same pitch from U14 through U16. If you could play there, you could play anywhere.

I have no idea.
Why would you respond?

Connacht (watch your spelling) have over 5 thousand season ticket holders in a city of 80k, maybe 150k in shortish driving range, they are phenomanally successful. Were the cunts there on a Wednesday afternoon watching eric elwood beat beziers on his own back in the 90s like i was. Doubtful.

1 Like

for the same reason you responded over and over to that point I made in my response.

I didn’t. I made my point and then you asked a question.

:grin:

dont do this again. I made a point to tim that he didnt have the moral high ground to be slating the soccer support of local clubs considering rugbys position with its support of local clubs. You came storming in about snobbery in GAA and it snowballed. to paraphrase yourself, you are agreeing with me, yet made an argument out of it.

1 Like

I remember the auld lad bringing me to some rugby cup final in Thomond park in the early 90’s as there was a local man playing in it. The place was packed, easily over 8k at it.

I have no experience of rugby or knowledge of rugby in my formative years. I DID NOT grow up in rugby country.

Ulster is rugby country

1 Like

I don’t even know who my local rugby team is. That utter knobhead Aaron Kernan has to cross the border to go and play rugby.

You grew up in queens country

Incorrect.

We are just friendly neighbours. Nothing wrong with welcoming our neighbours in.

But thats the way we are, we possess the ability to move on, a trait sadly lacking in your neck of the woods.

It’s called principles, a Cork man would know nothing about them.

No its called bitterness.

We homour our heros and don’t forget them, but we learn from them too and live in the present to move forward in the future.

Ye maintain this ridiculous chip on your shoulders. The way ye carry on makes alot of people in the south not want anything to do with ye. Thats the reality.

The main problem i would think is your British education.

And where are your principals when taking money off the British government for sporting facilities and everything else eh?

Bluffers, want it every way.

1 Like