Who wasn't bugging GSOC

From yesterday’s tribunal it emerges that one of the social workers is married to a gard from Monaghan Garda station… :popcorn:

9 Likes

Incredible stuff. Things starting to come together nicely.

With every day that passes it looks more and more like a stitch up. Any sign of Dave Taylor’s phone that was taken as evidence during the Garda investigation?

1 Like

I didn’t realise there was two separate child protection agencies involved

There’s no child protection agencies involved: roam is a counselling service and the CFA may be designed as a child protection service but has a worse record than Lambeth council child protection services already. They were more focussed on makey up names like tusla rather than child protection.

It’s incredible. Nearly summed up here:

The evidence from this Laura Connolly character yesterday…my word.

Keara McGlone, married to the guard, looks decent but her actions…my word.

1 Like

None of these people read the papers or listen to the news and they all have poor memories.

1 Like

Seems like these witnesses have been pretty well coached

2 Likes

Lads still amazed at political corruption amazes me… Let’s discuss it to death and then move on to the next scandal and be amazed at that and discuss it to death like it too matters…

2 Likes

1 Like

That phone has been either buried in the mountains like a lot of murder victims or is at the bottom of reservoir that will never be found unless there is a drought.

Most of them are women, so the bit about them not having a bean about what’s in the news isn’t entirely implausible.

6 Likes

They should have pieced it together for them with snippets like “it was around the time Sally left Martin on Cornation St”

7 Likes

These women are not doing much to help their fellow women break through the glass ceiling.

2 Likes

They are a scurrilous bunch.
Lying, evasion, confabulation.
They’ve been well coached alright.
Its high time a judge called this sort of thing out for the obvious horseshit that it is, and to think what they were happy to do to that poor man’s reputation.

4 Likes

It’s par for the course for these cunts. They’re the same under cross examination in childcare proceedings.

Par for

Cunting autocorrect

Today’s evidence so far. This is fucking scandalous.

Broadsheet are doing terrific work on it.

3 Likes

It is hard to believe that no one of those women ever heard of Maurice McCabe. Had to laugh when the judge asked one of them does she know who the Taoiseach is. :slight_smile:

3 Likes