Who wasn't bugging GSOC

OMFG

Itā€™s as if he knew what answer Flanagan would give:

ā€œFor me it will not be good enough just to get an answer that the minister has never given permission for this to happen. I want him to ask an Garda SĆ­ochĆ”na directly and provide a guarantee to me and indeed all Oireachtas members that we can do our job without such concerns.ā€

1 Like

Itā€™s not for Flanagan to give the permission, itā€™s supposed to go before a HC judge

If anyone can sort out this entire mess, its Charlie. Thereā€™ll always be snide malcontents like Kelly lobbing grenades however, always with the questions, never with an answer or a solution. Iā€™m sure Charlie will come up with a wonderful appointment for Commissioner in the coming months.

Charlieā€™s old man was a great fella for final solutions

6 Likes

AKs mole must be right at the top

He never gets the praise he deserves in that regard.

Charlie will weed her out.

Presumably thatā€™s what the phone tap was for. If so thatā€™s fucking massive and everyone involved will have to go

It was in the national interest, people will understand that

Iā€™m struggling to see who benefits in bugging Kellyā€™s communications, if he had some other dirt to fire, surely he would have used it when Fitzgerald was wobbling?

Kelly always intimated during the Fitzgerald controversy that there was more to come, but his information seems to be so detailed he knew exactly what would be enough to get rid of Fitzgerald without throwing all his aces on the table.

To find the leak presumably

Maybe heā€™s a better card player than I give him credit for. Surely it would be Wallace and Daly that would be bugged rather than him? AK was late to the McCabe story and got involved backing Harrisonā€™s claims, which always looked a bit dodgy.

With all these alleged bomb scares at his office surely Kelly knowingly had his phone tapped?

If Kelly was bugged you can be pretty sure they were too.

AK was late to the party but his source has been bang on the money over the last few weeks. The source was obviously very dangerous for those involved since they had no idea where it was coming from other than it was from the top.

Kelly wouldā€™ve been a left field person to whistleblower to and therefore perfect. AGS would never have suspected but kept a close watch on Daly & wallace. And Kelly is playing his hand very well, heā€™s the type of cunt whoā€™d get 15 with no trumps in a game of 25

5 Likes

A good King can be worth more than a bad trump.

Garda Top Brass are well paid.

I canā€™t believe none of them do actual police work. I thought it was just a part time thing for people in the force.