Who will be the first forumer to contract the Corona virus?

Bump

Do I need to adjust the odds?

Somebody here has surely got it by now. Did you get it pal?

I reckon I could be a carrier. Shur I was in all the supermarkets during the middle of it. Never felt better

4 Likes

You could be a super spreader Mike

1 Like

Iā€™ll be a fucking hero. Iā€™ll have sorted the whole herd immunity thing before Christmas. Theyā€™ll build and knock a statue of me

2 Likes

I actually died from the Covid. Iā€™m actually here typing this from hell. Whatā€™s hell like? Looks alot like Rathkeale on Christmas eve & smells like a tinkers armpit too.

2 Likes

At least the WiFi is good

This virus is vicious - we need to cross-reference vs the missing members thread to find the real winner of the trophy.

1 Like

That would be the 5Gā€¦ If ye only knew how evil it really isā€¦

1 Like

5G at 60Ghz millimeter frequency interferes with oxygen absorption within lungs?

1 Like

Ditto

1 Like

Test in the morning

:popcorn:

I hope Iā€™m positive. Negative means another test in 7 days.

Iā€™ll be able to fly off where I like with my immunity.

Latest odds on the ā€œWho will be the first forum member to contract the Corona virus?ā€

@TheUlteriorMotive 8/11

Prices for other members available on request. Just need to test out my algorithm first :smirk:

You can still mate either way, government guidelines on ā€œgeeenlistsā€ arenā€™t worth the paper theyā€™re written on.

Bit late to this thread, I contracted the virus on Paddyā€™s week in March, symptoms were just joint stiffness & fuzzy head, had it very mild thankfully, loss of taste/smell worst complaint.

Have noticed some odd things since then though. My taste & smell came back but some things are off. Turnips taste totally different now, Iā€™ve had them in a few different places - they give off a burnt metallic taste on the pallet šŸ¤·And even funnier still - farts now all smell like chicken manure to me :rofl:

So I think itā€™s fair to say thereā€™s some residual damage done to my olfactory senses by Covid.

23 Likes

ALL BETS ARE OFF

1 Like

1 Like